2-Box Classes on Selo

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ArrChamp, Mar 13, 2019.

1. ArrChamp Elder

I am thinking about 2-boxing since I have weird hours I can play and I can not always find groups during these times. Which classes would be a good combo of the abilitiy to duo and the ability to find groups easily?

I am thinking either:

Druid/Monk
    Shaman/Monk Iksar
    Druid/Mage
  2. Louie New Member

I know there are much better class combo's out there, but can druid/bard make a good combo? I want to try a bard for the first time, but really want a druid for the mobility.
  3. Jontrann Augur

Out of these 3 sets shaman/monk is the best duo
  4. ArrChamp Elder

yeah, but i really like the ability to teleport. That first month before PoK comes out will be rough without it. Also, I don't know if I want to be stuck in Kunark until high level.
  5. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

I wouldn't play Druid/Monk, if you're gonna use a melee in your box, you're going to want some kind of slow.

Either of the other two combos is fine.
  6. ArrChamp Elder

Actually, with a iksar shm/mnk how well would I be able to duo in Field of Bone, Tower, and then Kaesora?
  7. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

Fine for FoB and Kurns.

Don't go to Kaesora. There's no exit so you need a porter or origin and the dungeon is loaded with chain healing cleric mobs. Honestly, it's up there as one of the worst dungeons in the game.
  8. ArrChamp Elder

Where should I go after Kurns then if I wanted to play in Kunark?
  9. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

Dalnir has a nice ZEM and is a fairly decent zone to hunt in, lake being the other obvious choice