new enchanter

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Spiffdaddy, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Spiffdaddy New Member

i was told by my friend who played long ago thre was a spell with a 4 hour mana regen... what aa do i need to make this happen in todays game ?? or has this long since been nurrfed??? he no longer playes the game but told me i could have a buff at lv 60 that lasted 4 hours.. i read over my aas lota times and i do not see any thing that will buff the time longer for any spells... butr the writting is so tiny maby im missing something.... any help .."ps allready know the spell he was talking about was Koadic's Endless Intellect well i think it was"
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Yeah that's the correct spell. The AA to increase buff durations is Spell Casting Reinforcement under Archetype tab. You can also extend it with focus effect items. Look for Extended Enhancement focus items, such as Rokyls Channeling Crystal.

EDIT: to be clear since you didn't really specify: Those AA's and focus effects increase the duration of buffs you cast yourself. It doesn't affect the duration of buffs landing on you from other players.
  3. Spiffdaddy New Member

i ment that i think like i wanna buff my wife's Shadow knight so she dont be sitting for many hours as long lol..thanks and a 4 hour buff would be great means she want bug me n the middle of watching a movie as much
  4. Spiffdaddy New Member

5. CrazyLarth Augur

6. Owl56 Elder

And the 4 hour mana buff was Koadic's Endless Intellect (KEI) our level 60 buff. There are better buffs, but shorter duration.
  7. Spiffdaddy New Member

thanks everyone
  8. Scorrpio Augur

KEI on its own is 2:30. KEI cast by a chanter with Spell Casting Reinforcement/Spell Casting Reinforcement Mastery AA is 50% longer 3:45
    If chanter also had a focus such as final shawl (Luclin/PoP days) it was another 20% for a total of 4:15