Mangler XP VS Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fat HalfELF, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Fat HalfELF New Member

So slightly confused. Will Mangler be slower than Coirnav or faster (more in line with Rage/Phin but slower than Agnarr?
  2. PwnQuest Augur

Mangler is significantly faster than Coirnav / Phinny, and also faster than Agnarr.
  3. Fat HalfELF New Member

I wonder where I was confused. Was it originally slower than Coirnav before the changes posted a few days ago?
  4. PwnQuest Augur

Yes, originally it was the slowest TLP XP wise, but no one would have played on that server.
    Sulle likes this.
  5. Fat HalfELF New Member

Thanks for the clarification. I was on the bandwagon that jumped from Agnarr when Coirnav launched but burnt out by the time I got to 50.

IMO Agnarr was kind of the perfect sweet spot for XP, I'll just be happy its not slower.
  6. Rolento Augur

I have been on all of the TLPs at launch, if this server is at the RF and LJ speed, it wont take long for people to get 50. Any hardcore player it will be only a few days.

Coirnav as an example was significantly slower. If thats what you were used to since you last played. this will be like EQ on crack. Definitely the best change they made. Looking forward to being able to make alts with out dreading every minute of it.
    Sulle likes this.
  7. Evade Augur

Mangler will have slightly faster exp then Agnarr.
    lvl 1 char kill lvl 1 wolf on Agnarr = 5% exp
    lvl 1 char kill lvl 1 wolf on Agnarr = 7% exp
  8. Iyvy Augur

Mangler might be one of the best long term servers.

The exp is so unpunishing it's incredibly easy to jump in later and catch up. Unlike Agnarr which has a "this server won't go anywhere" feel, or Coirnav which was just a huge slug that made everyone give up almost immediately. Mangler will be joinable at any point even into PoP it will not feel hard catching up.

I also feel it will likely have one of the longer breaks before another server, since they've released two now, and Selo's will be nearing live by the time another TLP should be coming out, they may try and do a race server next to replace Selos (depending on their success) or an event server like Quarm.

Feeling confident for Mangler, and my appologies to the fine folks on Agnarr, as I will not be giving away my 155 krono at the PoK bank on launch day!
  9. Fat HalfELF New Member

I am extremely optimistic for Mangler as well. I went pretty hard on Agnarr and it was a blast. Real life just caught up. Will probably have the wife tagging along this time as well. Look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks.