Mangler, here I come!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Templeton, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Templeton Augur

After giving DBG a (deservedly) rough time over the past 10 days or so, I just wanted to say thanks for finally coming through and listening. The server on offer is as good as I could hope for and will def get my attention.

Excelsior!
    hoovadalewt, Iyvy, Brunlin and 6 others like this.
  2. Artaserse2 Elder

Fully agree, Templeton.

Like you I was seriously worried about the future of EQ when I saw the rules of the new upcoming servers (especially Mangler). However, DBG has come up with a simple & elegant way of fixing the server. It may not be everybody's dream server but it will work well for many people including myself.

Mangler, here I come! Excelsior!
    hoovadalewt and Templeton like this.
  3. a_librarian Augur

Grats to classic era likers for having a viable server option
    Templeton, Iyvy and Brunlin like this.
  4. Templeton Augur

5. Thewiz Augur

I am also looking forward to Mangler. Will be there with bells on.
    hoovadalewt, Templeton and Brunlin like this.
  6. ch0rny Elder

I already booked a month off to get a jump on Mangler!
    hoovadalewt, Templeton and Brunlin like this.
  7. Gemstoner Elder

Agreed, I had already planned to start on Mangler if it kept to classic start and minimum 3 month expansion periods ... but I think the exp changes will guarantee a much better population for it.

Daybreak did a great job listening to feedback.
    hoovadalewt and Templeton like this.
  8. Brunlin Augur

Agreed, Mangler is about to get mangled.......:p I am exicted:D
    Templeton and ch0rny like this.
  9. Rotlust Augur

I wish I could, but my guild decided to go Selo, and I'm loyal to a fault. :(
  10. Dilf Augur

Selo would have been so much better if the unlock times weren't every 30 days. It really sucks having to wait again for Kunark to come out to roll the superior race for every class option on Mangler. Not wasting 2500 DBC again for my SK, Monk, and Necro.
  11. hoovadalewt Elder