Is the rules update announcement going to be today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Grok, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Koshk Augur

• 24 hours game time = 72 minutes in real time.
    • 1 week game time = 504 minutes in real time = 8.4 hours.
    • Roxxlyy posted at 1pm EST.

So. We'll have answers no later than 9:30pm EST.

Clearly, no other possible interpretation.
    Haeldar, Fistosaurus and orionfox like this.
  2. hoovadalewt Elder

because we aren't all waiting for selos, obvs
  3. chobits New Member

Well if they say a server patch will last 5 hours and takes twice that long why do you believe that rules by the end of the week wont also take that long?

So maybe next week or so lol
  4. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Also, Mangler is a dog, so you have to do the 7:1 dog year conversion.

And Selo is a legendary bard, so you have to account for relativistic effects.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Mangler *appears* to be inbred as well. So they die young = faster countdown.
  6. Silias McKendrick Augur

Can you guys hurry up and tell me how I will be living my life for the next year or two, thanks.
    Tymeless likes this.
  7. chumpy New Member

Publix is having a sale on Hot Pockets (delicious, satisfying, fast), just a heads up for my fellow poopsockers.
  8. Garwin Lorekeeper

Do they mean the end of the business week? If not, do they consider the week to begin with Sunday or Monday??? OMG BE MOAR SPECFIK!!!!!!!
  9. Evade Augur

Yup, add exp bonus and rare spawn increase like Selo and we got ourselves a great casual server
  10. Evade Augur

Lol!!
  11. Templeton Augur

They can't even tell us when the announcment will drop specifically?

DB management even lack the ability to identify when that will be, it appears.
  12. Grok Augur

30 minutes left of hope for today.
  13. Ceffener Augur

20% hype building
    80% they have learned that getting enjoyment out of trolling the MMO community is the only way to remain sane and still do their jobs.
    SweetLaxTho likes this.
  14. Templeton Augur

Creating bad feeling and frustration is a terrible business model.

If they don't drop something that keeps the majority of potentiol Mangler players at least a bit happy, watch the dam break.

I mean, I know that they just see EQ players as wallets to be raided to fund other bad projects, but there is a point where people don't feel like they are being valued to the point they just walk away for good.
  15. Grok Augur

Stop complaining people... focus all your energy toward hope, not hate.
  16. Gremin Augur

See previous post....
  17. Ceffener Augur

They will post changes, we will get 50 threads on how it’s not good enough, then the world will move on. Trying to focus on making the people on the forums happy is a bad buisnsss model, because they are never happy.

Never.
    Koshk likes this.
  18. yerm Augur

I'm happy.
  19. Trox2010 Augur

You forgot the fact that server hamsters runs off of tears; the saltier the better. Going off the calendar thing looks like they are planning to need at least two Selo style servers means they have to harvest as much salty tears as possible beforehand.
  20. Grok Augur