If you casualy want to be full BiS and min max the content play agnarr.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shakara, Feb 20, 2019.

1. QuasiGnome Journeyman

I play on Agnarr with 3 friends and we have fun. When DB advertised an Ultra Casual TLP we got excited about it but neither of the servers work for us as announced.

See, from my experience, most guilds want to raid 3 or 4 times a week. But when you can only play 3 or 4 times a week, it is hard to stay in good standing with attendance and get all of the keys, flags, AA, levels, and side gear that you need to really help. Without all that stuff, most guilds have people that feel they are carrying you and you don't deserve raid loot. I totally get that but that's why we just hang out on Agnarr and goof around.

A fast xp server with long unlocks ("Ultra Casual") and finding the right guild might be something we would have a chance to keep up with. So we're gonna keep hoping for that.
    Harris77 and Koshk like this.
  2. Xeris Augur

We raid 2 nights/week on Agnarr at this point which is great.
  3. QuasiGnome Journeyman

When we're ready for some raiding we'll look you up! The lure of a TLP that keeps moving is strong but if the new rulesets don't work for us we'll be staying on Agnarr. It has been a fun experience so far, so no major complaints if that happens.