Login times out..

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dobbs, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Dobbs New Member

Came home yesterday to log in and I keep getting timed out at the initial login screen. So far I've done the following:
    Reset both modems, checked for updates on all hardware, confirmed that I do indeed have a solid connection and stable connectivity. Here comes the weird part..
    I figured maybe it was time to do a fresh install, so I backed up my .INI's, UI's, so on and so forth prepping to reinstall, then I couldn't connect to anything Daybreak or EQ related. At this point I'm thinking Antivirus or some sort of blocker on my PC...nada. Any thoughts as to why I'm suddenly not able to connect to the login servers or Daybreak at all?
    Thanks in advance
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well not much you can do now until the servers are back up and then see how it goes.

I agree there was some weird update went on about 4 days ago that slowed down web browsing and many connections so they are timing out. Haven't had it happen with EQ yet (knock on wood)
  3. Dobbs New Member

Yeah just seemed odd that it was yesterday evening about 8 hours pre-patch. I could load Zam, Traders and Resources but nada for Daybreak or EQ