@Dev, Do us a favor and don't touch Selos

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Master Kahleem, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Master Kahleem Augur

Nope, no one would play here. Why? Families play together from the same IP. When my sister used to live with me her son and I played Everquest a lot together from the same IP.

No one wants to have to go through the several-week process of going through their support channels to get more than one account white-listed for their IP.

Also, how would they police this? How do you prove it's more than just you from that IP to be whitelisted? Do they ask for a picture of you and the other person each holding their own box of EQ? Not everyone owns physical boxes anymore, etc etc etc.

It's VERY clear you're calling for something that you don't understand on a fundamental level. Please stop, thanks :)!

[Edit]: I forgot to add the most important part. The majority of public IPs provided by ISPs are "dynamic". Meaning, if your router isn't communicated with after a given amount of time that IP you were using is re-allocated to another person/client. So even IP whitelisting is an impossible task to accomplish. So what you're asking for is something not even Blizzard, a massive company, would try to do.
    Barton and Yinla like this.
  2. HappyPanda Augur

Shorter lockouts and one month unlocks is a pretty vast departure from previous TLP. Feels new and fresh to me.
    Yinla likes this.