Question about Theater of Blood raid mobs in Prophecy of Ro

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Golgoret, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Golgoret Lorekeeper

The flagging mobs in Theater of Blood (Gnarlibramble, Mad Mary-Anne, etc)...was wondering whether they were updated at all for progression servers. In particular:

1. Do they spawn in picks?
    2. What are their respawn time?
    3. Do they still drop only 3 compositions each?
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

1) it doesn't load balance
    2) like 1-2 days
    3) yes
    Bobbybick likes this.
  3. Barathrum Augur

they also have an AOC!
  4. Golgothird Journeyman

Ragefire doesn’t have AOCs. This is going to royally suck
  5. Golgothird Journeyman

Does one inspiration flag a single toon or the entire group?
  6. Coppercoz Augur

I dunno. PoR ranks right up there in my list of worst expansions. Heck, you don't even get to kill the final boss.
  7. Golgothird Journeyman

Another question regarding inspirations in addition to the above:

Can you zone in freely without an inspiration or do you have to be 85-15ed in?
    Can you loot gear inside without an inspiration?
  8. Coppercoz Augur

Inspirations are for the Deathknell flag and don't affect looting in ToB, if that's what you're asking. You can just click your harmonic dissonance AA even before you do your chime, though don't die without a rezzer or you are waiting for the cooldown.

You can be 85'd into Deathknell and there are backflags.
  9. Golgothird Journeyman

Oops I phrased wrong. All of those questions were actually about Deathknell. Basically I am what you can and can’t do inside Deathknell without the Inspiration
  10. Morgen Elder

POR is the one expansion that is truly 100% garbage and unredeemable.
  11. Zipe The Healer

I had lots of fun in PoR :( The sense of accomplishment when flagging was done was memorable because of the guild effort that was made.
    ToB was an awesome open world raid zone, the potential to have races (last races we had were with King and Queen in OoW), the fast respawn, the trash loot for alts and the distribution of the zone made it really fun running around.
  12. Aegir Augur

Agree with Zipe. It's a small cool expansion for the 2 months it lasts on TLPs. Deathknell is a very small end-zone though. Vertigo is a pretty fun event, but rest of them are pretty meh.

You can't cheese Sullon Zek fight anymore, so that should also add some fun to your progression throughout the expansion.