What class will you play?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fiyero, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Fiyero Augur

To try and break up the constant threads on how horrible the new TLP are...

If you plan on playing or thinking about it, what class are you going to start with? At least on Selo since it's starting in Luclin, melee will obviously be viable unlike on Mangler starting off.

I'm thinking Ranger since Rangers are awesome in Luclin/PoP, but I hear they go down hill after that.
    andross77 likes this.
  2. TheRedBandit Elder

I'm playing a half elf paladin, my wife is playing a kitty shaman, my dad is playing a dwarf rogue, and my mom is playing a high elf mage on Selo
  3. Stagentti Augur

I always go Cleric. Even though it gets boring down the road.

I guess with the Mangler ruleset clerics will make friends easily lol.
    Hateseeker and practicalnurse like this.
  4. practicalnurse Lorekeeper

Going Erudite necro on Mangler.
    andross77 likes this.
  5. Haeldar New Member

Tough one... I think I’ve settled on troll shaman for this run. Currently planning to play on Selo. Can’t wait to get started (again)!
    andross77 likes this.
  6. Renshu Augur

I was planning on running mage/mage/druid in classic then switching, but Selo is giving me an anxiety attack trying to decide on a new combo. Likely will main a SK with a box healer and something else. Sk/Bard/Cleric or SK/mage/shaman or something, IDK!
  7. Iyacc Augur

Fast unlocks are not conducive to learning a new class imo.

Warrior main / ranger box - hit autoattack and ignore - pewpewpewpew
  8. Kujoe Lorekeeper

Was thinking of trying an enchanter and mage combo, with either a bard/druid/shm/clr as a possible 3rd semi-afk box. With pop so close on Selo, druid 3rd-box seems a bit overkill with TLbooks on the close horizon.
  9. vylo Augur

I want to play a monk in the long run, but might start off with clr or enc, spells for enc are always a pain to get though.

I would like to know if there will be a bag, as it would help make monk infinitely more bearable.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Beastlord! Kitty of course.

Born of the moon she will stay on the moon until level 60 when she will stray off to other lands.
    Kittany and Crayon123 like this.
  11. Chuuk Augur

This is definitely a good question to ask - many classes are totally different in SoL than they are in classic and the leveling path doesn't automatically funnel thru Guk.

I'm thinking about messing around with 2-boxing a pair of Necros. With the unlocks as fast as they are and my play time, there's no way I'll be able to keep up with the raid scene - so I figure I will have an awesome duo that requires almost no gear and produces results.

I'm really curious as to how the economy will be on Selos...with unlocks every 30 days, just about every item will become obsolete mere weeks after you get it.
  12. Aiona Augur

Mangler Monk.
  13. Ceffener Augur

If casuals actually get a server...cleric.
    Lakeland likes this.
  14. Deepwood New Member

Going back to my roots - Halfling Druid on Mangler :)
    andross77 likes this.
  15. Valanie Lorekeeper

human monk who will race change to iksar with a troll shaman box

quick edit: that's assuming mangler gets fixed a bit for casual people. if not then /shrug
  16. Sethiroth Augur

I’ll probably continue to play my summoner\scholar, and maybe level up the paladin and archer seeing as they are both the closest to the max level of 70 until shadow bringer is released.
  17. Sennik Jevest Elder

looks like you could use a couple more! message me on disc! i'm going rogue as well.i'll message you on here.
  18. Tachyon Augur

Necgnomancer
    andross77 likes this.
  19. Sennik Jevest Elder

the original post of the forums answered this question. they will be releasing a 40 slot 100% wr bag as usual
  20. Shakara Augur

I will roll as I do on every server my human bard from Freeport. Mangler shall be my home I am ready to fight for my life in a cruel unforgiving world.
    Grogak likes this.