New leveling zones!!!! "selo's"

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ShivanAngel, Feb 12, 2019.

1. ShivanAngel Augur

Is anyone besides me actually looking forward to leveling up new toons outside of the well well beaten classic path....

Not sure about the majority but having DOZENS of new zones to level up in is the biggest draw to this server for me. Can level in nurga, dalnirs, paludal, the deep, crystal cavers, ToFs, etc etc!

I personally dont know if I could handle Newb zone- random bridge zone- Uguk- MM-Lguk- hole/oot again.....
  2. Evade Augur

I feel the opposite. These new zones make the old ones obsolete. Why go to Mistmoore when you get far better exp and loot in Paludal? And not everyone has traveled the "well beaten classic path". Last time I was in lower guk was in the year 2000. I was going to use this opportunity of a casual server to replay my original EQ experience. It also spreads thin the population with too many zones, making the world feel emptier.

Terrible decision on daybreaks part. If they don't change it, Selo and the other server will be ghost towns in a few months
  3. Haeldar New Member

Yes! I'm super excited to hit some new zones this time around, rather than the same old classic grind. Very, very happy to see a progression server launch with at least the trilogy. Luclin is a nice bonus to get Beastlords in day one (plus AA and some more awesome leveling zones).

I'm really looking forward to hitting some of the post GoD expansions.
  4. a_librarian Augur

I think Luclin zones will be the dominant route just for ease of access from a Nexus bind.