How many people want 2 month unlocks on Selo?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bolten_DA, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Guzzle Augur

Literally no one forgot that. Raiding every day of the week is not "ultra casual". A month and a half in Luclin doesn't give you near enough time to get ready to actually raid Luclin, let alone PoP when it comes out. With the keying hassle that is VT, you might as well say screw it and raid Velious just to get at a point where you might be able to struggle through Elementals and Time.
  2. Crayon123 Augur

VT keys alone will be a significant hurdle with everyone hitting the zones at the same time due to the limited time rush.
    Koshk likes this.
  3. BUNGBUNGBUNG New Member

2 months would be absolutely perfect. It would position Selo server to be the best TLP yet. FV loot would be an added bonus, but not as important.
    Tornat and Crayon123 like this.
  4. likestobox Lorekeeper

2 months still wouldn't be ultra casual though
    Sethiroth and Trox2010 like this.
  5. Crayon123 Augur

Spot on. Has the potential to be the best TLP to date in terms of player retention and longevity.
  6. Pinino New Member

1 month is long enough most the content is finished by first month specially with faster lockouts the important thing is FV Ruleset, where Is the FV ruleset what are you people doing up there?
    chumpy likes this.
  7. Tornat Augur

I agree 1 month seems to fast , 2 months even 3 months. . Love the start in luclin tho . going to def try this one out ! thanks daybreak .
    Crayon123 likes this.
  8. Bolten_DA Augur

Here is to hoping this thing gets tweaked
  9. Crayon123 Augur

Right, something different than a Classic release. Not a bad thing, doesn't hurt to try something new to keep it fresh!
    ForumBoss and Tornat like this.
  10. zenless Journeyman

1 month is great
  11. Hawer Lorekeeper

2 months and start in SoV. Or even do 1 month in SoV and then go to 2 months after that. Or instead of 6 weeks until PoP opens, start at classic for 2 weeks, kunark for 2 weeks ,Velious for 2 weeks, Luclin for 1 month and then PoP.

I wouldn't be able to keep pace with in era content even at 2 months, but I would still resub for the start and have fun for a year.
    Renshu and Crayon123 like this.
  12. Mythanor New Member

As the promised *casual server* , 2 months at least. Sign me up, or sign me out
    Tornat and Crayon123 like this.
  13. cabales360 New Member

2 months would certainly be better. Honestly, I think I'd play on Mangler, but I'm concerned I'd be all alone.
    Renshu and Crayon123 like this.
  14. Crayon123 Augur

I really do wonder why they decided to completely skip the Trilogy idea and start with Luclin...
    TimeBreak and Renshu like this.
  15. Renshu Augur

I'd prefer 2 months, would be cool with 6 weeks, but will take the proposed and see how it goes.
    Crayon123 and Tornat like this.
  16. Brunlin Augur

Selos is not a casual server, its a fast progression hardcore raiding server, this is the truth.
    2 months expacs unlocks still wouldn't be enough to help casuals,even though the amount that a guild can pop a raid instance will increase,4 weeks for a casuals to gear is not enough. One can argue that casuals and raiding isnt doable but i thought this server would change that.
    Risiko and Renshu like this.
  17. Renshu Augur

QFT
  18. Crayon123 Augur

But it sure as heck would help them to get closer, rather than only a month!
    Brunlin likes this.
  19. Tornat Augur

I mean causal to me is time played nothing to do with skill . Like playing 10 hours a week , i should be able log in and find a group make some progress and the server rule set looks like i will be able to do that . but with the expansion unlocks ever 30 ish days , that gives me 40 hours a month to play , Can keep my character max level , Experience some group content , and do some raids and keep up with tasks / flagging is the question?? or will I be playing EverCatch up again.
  20. Jezzie Augur

Better start saving dkp now if you want your 2.5