Hardcore Ruleset Finalized

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Flops, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Flops New Member

All characters start as a halfling rogue. Free class change @50. You think you know hardcore?
    skattabrainz likes this.
  2. Kittany Augur

Halfling rogues are easymode. You get cheery music and you're generally welcome most places. Dark elf rogue!
  3. Flops New Member

Ooh I like it.... rendering the assassin mask from Lguk completely useless....... Now THAT’S hardcore!
  4. Darkenr Elder

No way man. Rogues get sneak/hide. Needs to be Human Warriors with the server in perpetual night time with no vision modifying items (no infra/ultravision).
  5. RandomStrategy Augur

Can't see in the dark? Turn up the Gamma!

#Classic
  6. ForumBoss Augur

They are the fastest xp gaining race / class combo. Wayyy too overpowered.
  7. Machentoo Augur

I guarantee you that this is not the case, race and class bonuses notwithstanding!
  8. snailish Augur

They could make so much $ off class changes if they ever opened up that can of worms.

On progression, it would further deeper the "play an enchanter to start" mentality.
  9. Flops New Member

I mean I like where you’re going with this... if only we could find a way to make warriors have to sit and look in their spell book to med......
  10. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

Change them from Human Warriors to Erudite Paladins! then you're selling Class & Race Change Potions!
  11. Kittany Augur

What about a human warrior who worships Bertoxulus(sp?)
  12. Flops New Member

Mmmmmm I’m pretty sure it needs to be a rogue. To put it in perspective, you sick a team of 6 warriors on a yellow con, the mob will still probably die.
  13. skattabrainz Augur

Add back the hybrid XP penalty and the large race XP penalty, disable harm touch, and start everyone as a troll SK.

In rivervale.
  14. Flops New Member

....... In Rivervale..... lololol. Love it.
    skattabrainz likes this.