I had a Head Start character and she stared at level 1 instead of 51 but with spells and gear

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pheerie, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Pheerie New Member

I had a Head Start character and she stared at level 1 instead of 51 but with spells and gear. what gives, DBG!

[IMG]
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Pretty sure this was taken out of the game and ended in 2012 when F2P came out and the ability to get the bonus ended. If you had the bonus it is grandfathered in but in addition to that there were many things that have to happen for it to work and it still might not work anymore. Bonus didn't work on TLP servers, if accounts ((referrer or referree) lapses then so does the bonus account.

This was part of the refer a friend program in case people are wondering. Possible that the person who referred you no longer plays or the person you referred no longer plays.

So it looks like you have a mish mash of stuff. Try a petition and see what they can do but since none of the employees are prob familiar with this anymore then make sure you refer to it as the "Refer A Friend Program" not the "head start"
  3. Pheerie New Member

yeah the account is not subbed, it is flagged Silver. I bet if it was subbed when I created the Head Start it would have worked properly. oh well. Cool to know I have an additional Recruit-a-Friend flagged account out there though, I thought I only had 2. I recruited myself...
  4. Pheerie New Member

I just want to note that DBG did respond to my ticket on this, and did upgrade my Head Start character to Level 51 as intended! thanks DBG!