Lockjaw / Ragefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cenren, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Cottonmouth New Member

I would like to see a merge of the servers, or allowing free transfers from Lockjaw to Ragefire.
  2. Silinius Augur

Ragefire server now shows as Medium Population after we've moved 150+ characters over. Good timing on the 40% discount in the market place. Too bad there was no heads up so that people could maybe prepare for a discounted transfer ahead of time.
  3. Hicks New Member

I also would like to see a transfer or server merge for LJ/RF. Please, this needs to happen.
  4. Quicksilk New Member

With the low population of LJ (based on EQ home page) and what looks to be a fairly healthy (maybe as of today with the significant transfers) population of RF, I think it would be a great opportunity to combine the servers (merge or free move or something smart).

I haven't thought through all the details, but it seems like a win for players (more players to keep guilds healthy) and consolidated servers for Daybreak (less complexity).

Just wanted to make sure my player voice was heard; I'd like to see a consolidation of LJ and RF via merge or free move.

Thank you for hearing us.
  5. Tryton New Member

Daybreak. Please merge these 2 servers or allow for free moves to Ragefire. Lockjaw is a great server, but the low population is a big issue. I see this a customer service issue. Please listen to the voice of the customer and either merge or allow free move.

Thanks
  6. Mordak New Member

I'm ok with a server merge or free transfers
  7. Funnything Journeyman

would be interesting considering the past plat dupe on ragefire, that influx of plat into lockjaw's economy.. how much is a krono on ragefire vs lockjaw?
  8. Drakolite New Member

Yes merge us. Transfer us lets do it! Server getting lonely and empty
  9. millaa Journeyman

I know merge won't happen, so please open free transfers as a consolation.
  10. Bewts Augur

I translated 300k on LJ into 1 mil on RF via Krono exchange rates.
  11. Bewts Augur

Gremin already looking to hand over the keys? It hasn’t even been 24 hours since the mass exodus from FI...
  12. millaa Journeyman

Aren't you Bifo or whatever from FI? Your keys analogy is..... lacking.
  13. Silinius Augur

Think he was referring to the keys to the server that I left on Gremin's desk on Friday night when I transferred. Did Gremin not get them? Gremin.. I specifically told your wife I was leaving the keys on your desk. Did she not pass along the message? Sigh....
  14. Mortamis New Member

One time free xfers from lockjaw to ragefire seems like a good option to keep the paying subscribers left on lockjaw engaged.
  15. Silinius Augur

In all seriousness though - I support the request (even though we just spent north of $1K to move characters) to open up free transfer from Lockjaw to Ragefire. Honestly, it's long overdue. It would also allow my guild the opportunity to bring more characters across; specifically ones that we left behind because of cost considerations (even though it was discounted due to the New Year holiday).
  16. Bewts Augur

Who is bifo? I play a 90’s grunge band themed group on Ragefire.

And yes, I was referring to Silinius leaving the proverbial keys to the server to Gremin while members in his guild are now pleading for free transfers to follow Silinius’ lead to Ragefire for “health of the server” reasons.
  17. Gesiah Elder

I support opening up one time free xfers from Lockjaw to Ragefire. Lockjaw is dying. Let it not go the way of past TLPs. It will infuse Ragefire with fresh blood, and rekindle hope of continued progression for those left behind.
  18. How Bazaar Lorekeeper

I always thought that Lockjaw was like an appropriately and well stocked prison server. Having played on Ragefire and lived alongside <TL>'s immature and toxic player base for too long before they eventually moved on, my heart goes out to the population of Ragefire knowing it's only a matter of time before their server suffers this new incoming blight. They will not be so lucky this time to have this new plague move through and on to some other server though. Ragefire is the last remaining relevant TLP to embrace single computer boxing as well as 3rd party software botting and is about to receive 150+ of the worst of both with nowhere else for them to go.
  19. Ultrazen Augur

And they still would, there would always be only 1 server to level up in classic, instead of 5+ that we have now. There would also be a mechanic in place to allow people to level quickly through these eras (mercs after 6 months). I'd wager there would be guilds that would remain in most of these eras for one reason or another as well.

What we have now is splitting the population up more than a series of progression servers would. It's also an idea that hasn't actually been tried, instead of repeating the thing that keeps failing for the same reasons over and over.
  20. Vanesae Journeyman

Please merge or open free server transfers between Ragefire and Lockjaw. The end result is continuing subs for DBG, instead of LJ folks quitting and moving on.