Maybe return? Questions.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Stryyf, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Stryyf New Member

I played from 99-2002, before leaving for FFXI. It's been so long since I have even logged in I'm sure it would be like starting over again.
    I know I had a few level 60ish toons, an SK and I can't recall if I had a 2nd account or what,
    but I also had a High level Wizard, and maybe some other useful characters.
    I think I played on Lanys T., and Innoruuk. I only have a Mac now a'days so can't jump right back in but I am debating on loading up a copy on my sons machine.

I was able to log into daybreak games website, Is that all I need to be able to do to recover my account?
  2. code-zero Augur

pretty much if you can get on the website you can log on the game
    Stryyf likes this.
  3. Stryyf New Member

Thats awesome! thanks
  4. Stryyf New Member

So much research now to do, I want to see if my characters are around.
    I guess the only way to do that is to download the client and try to get it installed, and see what pops up.......

Ok downloading the game now to see what I have to look forward too.
    code-zero likes this.
  5. Stryyf New Member

Bahhh can't find my char. this is not awesome.
  6. corwin Journeyman

7. corwin Journeyman

But unless u have have an emotional attachment yo your chars , it only takes a few days to get to L65+ nowdays
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Sometimes the characters get lost. You can petition and see if tech can restore them, especially since you do have the account back. In the meantime make a level one guy and go thru the tutorial which will help you a lot when you get your other char back. We all suggest that most returning players go thru the tutorial anyway.
  9. Stryyf New Member

I tried every server and nothing. I have a ticket in to see if they can find my account.

I forgot how much text there is to the game. I started a level 1 to play through the tut like you mentioned. So far it seems fun again, I'm going to have to get a PC so I don't take over my sons hahaha.
  10. Stryyf New Member

Well It looks like my account was taken over by somebody. The Daybreak support personnel show my old account but it seems that somebody else was listed as having the account :(