Access to Esianti

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zaph, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Zaph Augur

So this zone is locked behind the meta "Vindicator of the Burning lands" quests, which ive done

I can get teleported there by a wizard no problem, however when I use the portal in Stratos it gives me the message "you have no right to be here" - (im sure ive used it before with no problem)

is it bugged, am I bugged, what do I need to check, sacrifice gnomes to ?
  2. SonOfABiscuit Augur

I, too, have completed Brass Palace and Key to the Kingdom quests and I get the same message when I try to zone into Esianti. Frustrating.
  3. Piemastaj Augur

Have you done Contract of War? Might need that 1 to zone over.

Any of the 'locked' zones can be ported to or campfired to regardless of your flagging situation.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

Vindicator worked for me; I've been in and out of the zone before and after attempting Contract of War (had to put a pause on it - darn nilborien summons adds at the end, and I can't handle adds well >< so I'm stuck for now in progression).
  5. Zaph Augur

Fixed it, what I needed to do, was zone in to esianti via stratos while having the writ in my inventory
  6. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Gah, same deal here. Thanks!
  7. NeverPayForLag Augur

Nope, like posts here said - was the same to me: if you are not flagged you get a "you have no right to be here" message.

Nice guy tried to port me (zephyr and portal), didn't work. I have no trials, but all the other quests in Stratos.
    So either they changed something to make a "tighter" lock or something is borked...