Returning player - looking for FV guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zsash, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Zsash New Member

So a few weeks back I decided to return after a bit of a hiatus ( cough - 15 ish years - cough ). I do have that shiny new 85 heroic character. But wanted to play before I kicked the tires on him so truly? I ain’t but hardly touched him. I have played a couple toons to the 45 - 50s range to get back into the swing of playing.

I do miss the social aspect though. I won’t lie - I got kids / wife / work / music - so I’m not a “ every day - several hours a day “ player. Nor am I going to be.

I got a mage and wizzie in the 40-50 range. I got an heroic necro waiting to kick the dust off his robe ( ain’t done more than collect a couple hundred chips with him and far a few plat for my other toons ).

I can’t promise that I won’t have stupid questions. Last time I was playing - raiding time was a big deal. ( smiles ).

Thanks all

See you in the tunnel! ( oh yeah! No one goes there anymore! - STYMIED!! )

Zsash - necro

Belmatthew - mage
  2. Judor Journeyman

You might check out Brekt - same ruleset as FV minus the roleplay restrictions. Continuum Reborn is recruiting, we do casual raiding on Saturday at 11AM Eastern, and Sunday Evening at 7pm Eastern. All classes and levels are welcome, raiding is 85+.