Palatial Guild hall booting all toons to housing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Slackmage, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Slackmage Apprentice

If you log in while in the Guild hall, or in many cases attempt to zone INTO it from either housing or the lobby you are getting booted to housing. In some cases 6 times in a row.
    Clearly the "fix" for guild management wasn't lol.
  2. Stewy Journeyman

I can confirm this error. Interestingly this only occurs to me with the Guild Hall of the guild I am in. I can log into my alts Guild Hall WITHOUT getting kicked to the village. However, at the same time when I login with any alt in my alt guild they DO get booted to the village. Strange and annoying.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

My guess is it has to do with permissions in the guild management tool. We had issues on beta that was so bad we couldn't even talk in /gu. Being removed from the guild and reinvited worked there.

Might not be the best answer here but worth a try.
  4. NeverPayForLag Augur

no way... all members... reaching everybody... no way..
    got booted to out of GH last time... its buggy...
  5. Nadiil Journeyman

Booted me then toon was not showing guild tag. Relogged and guild tag was there but still booted to village.
    As they are logging in I briefly see the guild hall flash on the screen then "You have been disconnected" then a wait period / loading screen again then either booted to login or booted to Village. If login then I have to log all the way out (won't accept login I mean) and on the way back in I get a popup with the "You have a character already logged in, do you want to remove them from the world?". I answer yes and then end up in Village.
  6. Buri Augur

I'm getting this all the time now too. After last patch, it was only when I logged in, and then I could enter the GGH. Now I get booted to the village every single time... even if I try to zone in from the GL. Very annoying, fix pls!