The Hunt For Tattooed Flesh

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Darrack, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Darrack New Member

Hi all, just returned to Norrath after 5 years away and I am stuck on this quest.
    I have handed in the skin twice for the updates and have just got the 3rd skin but he wont except it "I have no need for this Asdrubael"

Loving being back and I would really like the scarecrow Merc for my Necro.

Submitted a ticket 09:00 this morning, its 19:00 now and no sign of a reply, anyone have a solution as to what I am doing wrong?

Cheers
  2. Aaikan Journeyman

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You have to have "Digging" active in your quest box for Edmund to accept the flesh. Or it doesn't count and he won't accept it. Most likely you did what I did and saw "The Hunt" in quest box and figured that was all that was needed.

After you do the first one - "Digging' and hand in the flesh then you are assigned "The Hunt" which tracks how many "Digging" you have done. There is the lockout and then you hail Edmund again and are given "Digging" again. Go dig and return, hand in flesh, wait 18 hours or less depending on how long it took you, then hail Edmund again, get "Digging" etc. Repeat 5 times.

If not enough time has elapsed then you will get a message on hail that you need to wait XXX hours but for some reason this message went to a chat window I had minimized so I also didn't understand how it worked at first. In essence the quest showing "The Hunt" only tracks how many times you have done "Digging" and is not the quest to hand in the flesh.
    cadres likes this.