Immediate server shutdown - Agnarr?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ceao, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Ceao New Member

We were at 28 of 30 collected in a hard mode, with a perfect record.

Are you going to be giving me and my group my adventure points and the win for that?
  2. Repo New Member

Is this the patch that was postponed? The forums now state:

3. Xeris Augur

this is like some kind of cruel joke. 2nd tuesday in a row.
  4. Fhiele Augur

Its a plot to move more players to Coirnav!
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, I'm sure they'll get right on that.
  6. a_librarian Augur

Agnarr had a good run
  7. Vedette Journeyman

F
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Consider it a blessing. Once you already have 1 loss you can lose plenty more and not stress over it.

Trust me... I know.

Edit: I guess the LDoN leaderboard is really all Agnarr has. I would probably delete my character and start over.
  9. mattie diesel Journeyman

I have a lot of things to do on agnarr still, I didn't start the day it came out I started like 1 month ago, and I don't need to be at the top of everything (better yet.. anything) to have fun. We've gained a lot of new players over the past 6 days having helped some of them, so, cheers to you lads for not being progress vultures.

OT: never seen a server come down for 15 min before ?
  10. snailish Augur

LDoN leaderboards probably never should have been put in.

My old cleric was top 5 on Mistmoore win % on my old server, and still was years later after merges. That was a mid-level scrub alt played by a mostly incompetent player.

The leaderboards mean nothing. (except that you didn't go linkdead, get caught in a power outage or server down)
  11. Barzini Journeyman

The leader boards don't really mean anything but its a nice tactic to get people to log on more often. People love competition and love the recognition of winning even more.