So after all this time, now you decide to restart the entire system?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnavshadowknight, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coirnavshadowknight Journeyman

"In working to resolve login issues, ALL EQ servers are being restarted, which means that ALL players will be disconnected from the game.

After the restart, players may continue to experience problems getting in-game. There is no ETA for when these issues will be fully resolved."

Sooooooo…what you're really saying is...everyone is having trouble logging in. we'll make sure no one can login, so that you might not be able to login again.
  2. Raisehell Lorekeeper

What i think were seeing here is 2018 uniform coding colliding with 1999 garage programming
  3. Whipper Journeyman

Yes, that also crossed my mind, it is a blend of very old code that has to be conflicting with all the new stuff.
  4. Milfurd Augur

I'm done trying to log in good night
    Borune likes this.
  5. Roxxlyy Augur

The team has been working to resolve these issues all day. The server restarts were the next step in this process, and it was stated in the maintenance update that there was no guarantee that players would be able to login following the restarts, which has been the case.

We are continuing to work on the problem, and will notify players when servers become available.
    Stonedragon666 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.