Where can i BUY?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by TheQUestion_iS, Oct 5, 2018.

1. TheQUestion_iS New Member

Where can i buy Ring of Scale Expansion on Retail mode ???

on CD-Rom, DVD, o BlueRay disc.

I have all pysical formats, i want this expansion or previos too ( the last 3 o 4) ....

Where can i buy that ?

Thank you.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I don't think everquest is available on physical media anymore.

Your best bet is probably to buy it as a digital download right here on everquest.com(or maybe on steam?)

Nothing is stopping you from copying your fully patched everquest installation onto a dvd/bluray as a backup measure though.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Derd Augur

You do not have physical formats for the last few expansions, cause they didnt make any. Its been digital only for quite awhile.
  4. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I'm not sure they have offered physical media since Secrets of Faydwer...10 (or 11) expansions ago :)
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

As a collector I wish they would have offered physical versions of each expansion from SoD to TBL (expansion coming in December) but unfortunately they don't. Hell I wouldn't even mind downloading ISOs from Daybreak for a nominal fee and then creating my own physical media.

Something else they missed the boat on is steel book versions of the expansion. Aside from the EQ Gold & EQ 2 Gold collector's tins which aren't really steel books, they never released any. But it is what it is.
  6. Sagarmatha Augur

I used to have my boxes from the first several expansions lined up on the bookshelf above my computer. It looked awesome. I also had my framer put the original cloth map in a frame; to this day, it still hangs in my office.
  7. moogs Augur

I have a gold tin box back from around the Legacy of Ykesha time frame with a Maps of Myrist book and such. It just takes up space since nearly all of the info is so outdated. The same is true of my EQ Trilogy, Luclin and Planes of Power CDs; worthless since the majority of the files have been updated since.
  8. IblisTheMage Augur

I also want to by branded crap.