marketplace

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Grumps, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Grumps New Member

Discount on marketplace not working for all access accounts
  2. Kaedra New Member

I claimed my DB cash and the xp potion window popped up, but it will not allow me to actually choose it. Although it's showing as not receiving the 500 DB cash, it does show in my account on the webpage.
  3. redline Lorekeeper

This also happened to me, I did not receive the 500 db coin but the window did pop up.. figured it was less of a slap in the face when the lon cards only give me dumb weapon ornaments anyway.
  4. Sinimyn New Member

Also happening on all of my accounts and my hubbies accounts, we are all access but no discount is available on marketplace items. We're looking to get a couple more Northman heritage crates before they poof, but would prefer if we got our discount as well...
  5. Laldianne New Member

Discount not showing up for me either...grrrrrr....I have 2 accounts, not showing up on either.
  6. Kolkash New Member

I have 4 all access accounts and membership discount now showing on any of them.
  7. Derd Augur

The discount shows when you final purchase they know about it but your discount will Be applied
  8. Roxxlyy Augur

This was purely a visual bug, but should be resolved now as a hotfix went out earlier today.
  9. Moak The Most High

I may sound cheap, but I all accessed an account yesterday and amongst the reasons I did it was to get another shot at the bear mount with the 500db cash for re upping the subscription. I put a petition in when the cash wasn't awarded and watched the window go away waiting on the response ( i knew that wasn't going to happen but I still did it)- how do you get that sale window thing back up? it's bogus that they screwed up and it looks like you have to pay more for an item because they screwed up
  10. So Happy Augur

Marketplace is completely down on Test still, just fyi.
  11. Trotts Journeyman

This appears to be happening again on Live Servers, claimed cash on 6 toons and none got it, even after relogging =(.