Ruined

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Neverquesta, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Neverquesta New Member

This game is ruined .. game support doesn't barley exist. I don't see groups anymore just a bunch of Bot groups (1 player controlling many toons) I have had many issues with Everquest, like UI resetting each log in .. which i think they fixed recently. No one uses LFG but rather goes to a general chat that is either full all the time or just plain not in service. I have lost my love for this game. I will not be renewing my account sadly after almost full AAs gear and progression tasks. Sitting around all day lfg while Daybreak continues to promote the boxing experience. I solo group content and am not hating on people who box . After so much solo , it is just repetitive. I'm just done wasting money on a no go anywhere game. Thanks Daybreak , Your the best =p
  2. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Your ui.. Do you camp out completely or do you /ex? If you camp out, your ui should stick and be exactly how you set it. Typing /ex somehow resets it.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

UI, advloot settings, etc.: these tend to reset (for me at least) if I forget to run EQ as administrator.
  4. haaaalp Augur

Just make sure i get your gear before the ragequit. Thanks!
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

I bet there has been more people threatening to quit the game than have actually every played the game. :)
  6. So Happy Augur

Make a /testcopy and send your droppable stuff and cash to binobongo before you quit or better yet play with us. I was unhappy with the game so I didn't quit, I just stopped paying for it. I threatened to quit and cancel my 3 accounts but couldn't be happier now. Oh, does that count Flatchy?
    Flatchy likes this.
  7. hellohello123 Lorekeeper

And for everyone one there are 100 smug replies that only make things worse.