Log-In server issues?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dissonant, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Dissonant New Member

I just tried to log in with 2 different accounts, and the login server keeps timing out. Is anyone else having this issue? This happened on this past Friday as well.
  2. Leigo You come here often?

yup servers went down and login is getting bombed with ppl logging in. just wait a few min
  3. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

I am having the same issue
  4. SonOfABiscuit Augur

5. engeljizzle New Member

same issue
  6. Sad Panda Elder

Someone must be mad, it happened right before the busiest login time of the week
  7. invalidfilename New Member

Same Here.. DBG.. is as great as NYC MTA!!.. Thnx for not having this many issues when you process my payment.. #DBGIssues
  8. Lesismoore New Member

Is there a fix for this issue ?
  9. Faelim Lorekeeper

Yeah, can't get in either
  10. Myrhev New Member

Only one of my toons crashed and the rest were stayed in. The one that crashed can't log back in. Thing is, login servers were messed up for several hours Friday as well.
  11. Kajira Journeyman

Can't get in either. This is becoming a recurring problem.
  12. Metanis Bad Company

Many of my guild mates on Luclin also reporting login issues unless they logged in earlier today.
  13. Nifty Slacker Augur

To be honest, daybreak has terrible problems processing payments. They've banned my accounts a few times because they couldn't figure out how to take my money.
  14. kingragnork New Member

15. Shredd Augur

no problems at all
  16. ForumBoss Augur

yes, the login server appears to be down on some of my PC's. This issue occurred a few months back as well.
  17. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Login down. Unable to log in. So is half my guild.
  18. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Same crap with the Login Sever, different weekend. I have been trying for 45 minutes.
  19. Zamboni Journeyman

I keep timing out as well.
  20. Nandi New Member

Apparently some people are affected and other's aren't. I'm one of the unlucky ones, keep getting time-outs.