Most underused zones/quests

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coachbrown, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Coachbrown New Member

this post is already paying off I didn't even know that zone existed. Added to the list for sure but it may take a while to get to the appropriate level.

I remember hearing about these missions but I never did them because I never played during that period of the game. Thats a long way off but we will add it to the game plan for sure.
  2. Machentoo Augur

It's on all progression servers that make it to the appropriate expansion. There are several epic 1.5/2.0 fights there.
  3. Coachbrown New Member

Ok so I'm gonna be live at 10pm EST at twitch.tv/coachbrown1 randoming my class and picking a race and getting a few levels grinded out if anybody would like to hang out in chat or join me in game, here are the tentative rules as well.
    EVERQUEST NATURAL

Random class
    Choice of Race from the following: Erudite, Barbarian, Halfling, Half elf or human in qeynos/surefall, Troll, Ogre

GOALS:
    - Explore all zones in the order we naturally progress from the starting city.
    - learn the lore and accomplish the primary purposes of the zone.
    - Explore Class/area specific quests and learn the lore

- Have FUN

RULES:
    - no outside TP to travel across map. Smooth progression from starting zone to final destination.
    - No player to player trading until we have clear the path from starting city to trading outpost.
    - All gear must be self-found/made (or in group). Crafting materials can be made from other people as long as they are also following these rules.
    - Avoid grinding mob respawns whenever possible. Grind is expected because it’s EQ but every attempt should be made to find the least traveled path.
    - No TP from outsiders. TP is allowed to TP spell lvl appropriate zones.
  4. Coachbrown New Member

Ok we made a Human mage in qeynos and got a few levels under our belt last night. A couple of lore tidbits that I'd like to go in depth on:
    Fippy Darkpaw, why so mad bro?
    Darkpaw clan, why do they think that qeynos is intruding on their land? what is their land?

I assume blackburrow is going to factor in to this discussion after awhile as well. If anybody has any good sources of info on these topics please drop them in here.