PoP Question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by RustaLot, Jul 4, 2018.

1. RustaLot New Member

I'm 6 mth. return to game. I play on Agnaar.Question If I can enter a tier2 zone I'm flaged? Or get booted in time if not flaged? Yes my flags are mess trying to figure em out.
  2. CaptainSkeet Augur

Any zone you can enter outside of a raid means your flagged.

If you are in a raid that is doing an instance, look at the DZ info window. It lists flag status for all DZ members.

If you are in an open world raid, you can’t tell unless you drop raid and wait a few minutes to see if you get boot message.

To find out your flag status, go to seer in PoK and do “unlock memories” then “guided meditation”. Use the text given during meditation to determine what you have or are missing. Google PoK Seer Text, there are a number of sites which list all the text you get and can pinpoint exactly where you are in flagging progression.
  3. Yruc Augur

[IMG]
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  4. Vinjiansai New Member

In case you're interested in POP Planar Progression, I cannot recommend the following site enough:

http://www.bonzz.com/planprog.htm

Been playing EQ since the year it came out and finally decided to get my POP flagged "straightened out" and completed the longstanding quest last year or the year before, thanks to Bonzz's truly awesome guide!
  5. Nolrog Augur

This is the one and only site you need:

http://www.alkabor.com/flags.html

Follow the directions, paste the text from your logs from the seer after saying both guided meditation and unlock memories and it will tell you exactly what you need to do to sort out your flags.
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

This script is flawless for use on pre-LoY versions of PoP.

On current TLP or Live servers it does very well, however there are some issues. Primarily in the Bertoxxulous-Saryrn chain. The Al’Kabor server didn’t have checklist flags for this chain so you must have done the Grummus + TT -> Carprin -> Bertoxxulous -> KoS -> Saryrn chain in order and correctly. If you missed day TT or Bertox, hailing the KoS elf or the PP after Saryrn would yield no results.

So if you happened to do this chain only partly or out of order, the above link will show you’ve done none of it.