Phinigel, Phinny, Whatever you call it, COME HERE!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vanish_Point, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Vanish_Point New Member

I wouldn't post this if is wasn't true, I have been away so long, I left because people were rude, didn't want to help and simply were jerks. I am here to tell you, this server is fast xp and people are willing to help you. You can avoid live xp on TLP, you can deny that you feel out. I started yesterday and made level 20 totally from tutorial gear. Today I had less time and more than one person jumped in to help, they gave me pet gear, gear, and even some plat, so don't expect that from everyone, they didn't give me a ton, but they gave me enough that I could get the rest of my spells. I asked for nothing, I am doing this for the fact that I missed this game for over ten years, all I can say is YES YES YES, come here, don't beg, don't ask, expect regular xp on a TLP, trust me I asked and comfirmed, just come here, is a living reason why the game is still here. I don't know what else to say, they won't give you max level, but they will be kind to those who are real, come join an awesome server, NO LIE, been back two days, but so damn happy level 28 and still guildless, just random kindness. Yes you have the same old people saying blah blah, but the whole is such an edible thing. A wonderful society, come home to Phinigel. My only toon is Zephiroth, and I approve this message.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Try Coirnav and report back.
  3. Dranix Augur

Someones been hitting the bottle tonight eh?
  4. Heartland Augur

Have you tried Kick`in a Log on th Fire?
    Punchu likes this.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

RIP ?Coldfaith?
  6. MesoSKCoirnav New Member

I wonder if Coldfaith is still alive.
  7. Heartland Augur

Someone should pop through his diner and check he's okay
  8. Vanish_Point New Member

I am now 62, 427 AA's have like 30 people on my friends, have no problem finding or making a group. This server is awesome for real. It is a TLP with live xp, what everyone is asking for. I came back after ten years, it is what you want. If you can't come here, level to current and not find a group, then eq was never for you. Phinigel is the server, and the economy is just fine, as you will be in raid gear soon enough, since you don't have to chase after some dumb xp penalty. Just saying, and yes I am bumping this because the server is completely viable for new players and old school like me. Did you want to be stuck in slow xp forever, no perks like lesson of the devoted? Just saying it is all here, and people group. I got to group from 20-62 in three days, what did you do on that new server people keep calling toxic... And krono, I don't have one, don't want one, have all the spells I need and am still chugging on with a pet focus and all. Join, or don't, your loss actually, live xp is crazy on TLP. General might say otherwise, but the core players will pick you up and make you enjoy this wonderful game. From the person who still loves EQ. I want to say what Jessie Pinkman would say, but they filter it, watch breaking bad lol, NIGHT. Naysayers get this (_o_)….