Beastlord ferocity, make it an aura!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Goodkitty, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Goodkitty Augur

Make Beastlords devs. Make ferocity an aura so I can go take a poop during raids. I'm tired of wearing diapers.
  2. Sultan Elder

3. taliefer Augur

fero is the reason i wont main a beastlord and raid. fun class, but to hell with cycling that~
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

But then you would have to be near the mob like people, instead of in the back with the casters, where you belong.
  5. Coppercoz Augur

Lol...might be fun to have it work like a beneficial infection. Cast once and watch it spread.
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

Don't get me wrong, I'd do horrible, unspeakable things to get fero turned into a group spell, but it ain't that hard to keep fero up on a raid. Need an afk? Skip a toon in your rotation.
  7. Catashe Augur

Hey look on the bright side... it'll come soon enough... I can't wait although will the server really still be around by then... idk
  8. Roxas MM Augur

pfff you can't poop in 2 minutes? Just wait longer and do a quick splash when you really really have to. Skills man, real beastlords have it.
  9. Catashe Augur

I think its just he hates having to remember to cast the damn thing every 2 mins which in the heat of a fight you can forget.. Even with timers tracking it
    Goodkitty likes this.
  10. Zanarnar Augur

No. Wait.. /hell no/. I'm quite happy not having a class aura to worry about, much less any reason to go do those horribad dodh tasks to get it.

Fero becomes a group buff eventually, until then be nice to your bst. Honestly I never cared about keeping it up on 3-4 targets; I get me and 1 other person whom I like.. maybe 2 if I'm feeling generous. :)
  11. Boze TLP complaint factory

65 fero is on a different timer from the 70/75 versions, enjoy your extra casts!
  12. Zanarnar Augur

SHHHHHHH They won't know that unless you tell them : ]
  13. Goodkitty Augur

God damnit Boze
    Boze likes this.
  14. Finnster Elder

there is a way to tell the difference between a beastlord really contributing to a raid/group and a slacking one. It's hidden somewhere in this thread.

imagine healers complaining that they have to heal others every few seconds.
    Machentoo and Boze like this.
  15. Machentoo Augur

It's not hidden very well!
  16. Funk Augur

Auras were added to the game in the Prophecy of Ro expansion.
  17. Goodkitty Augur

Not a good example
  18. Machentoo Augur

It's a perfect example. ADPS and mana regen are your primary roles on raids, as a BL. If you don't want to fulfill one of those roles effectively, the raid would be better off replacing the BL with just about any other class.
  19. Boze TLP complaint factory

FWIW, a good beast right now on Phinny can match a not-top-tier-DPS-class-player. I agree though, fero is easily the most DPS a beast can add to a raid with their mana. Beats out any nukes/dots in efficiency.
  20. Machentoo Augur

Right, so, if without feroing you can just barely match a second class dps, why wouldn't you just reroll as a top dps if you don't want to fero?