Let's have a conversation about the most pressing issue in the entire game

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Raytheon, May 29, 2018.

1. Raytheon Augur

Should levitating over C1 in Plane of Fire be allowed or not? Discuss.
  2. Raina Elder

This is a pretty random issue that has been brought up twice now. These are the problems Agnarr deals with these days or what?
  3. Raytheon Augur

Beats me, I'm on Phinny. But, like most players across all servers, this issue keeps me up at night wracked with anxiety.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Id rather see Emp Seru brought to justice.
  5. The Hated One Augur

It's fine. I love the little tricks I have discovered over the years. As a veteran if you keep taking all these little fun things away I am going to finally toss up my hands and walk away. If all the vets left they would shut this game down. We are the lion's share of the community.

I mean if your going to removed floating across...why don't you make it a requirement to fight the bird before getting to F2. That would make things interesting too right? How about we just leave things as they are and stop messing with them.
    MaxTheLion likes this.
  6. Aegir Augur

I'm willing to accept the nerf on levitating across to C1, if they on Phinigel Server, add a significant Death Touch (Cazic Touch) proc rate on the Open World outdoor Dragons - and Venril Sathir on the continent of Kunark.
  7. Finnster Elder

why is there half-elves, but no half-gnomes?
    HoboElf, Tarvas, Adonhiram and 2 others like this.
  8. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

You guys are hilarious, discussing random, inconsequential changes which the devs have already stated they can't/won't do.

My only wish is for private /picks, so I don't have to play with YOUR personal rules. Whoever you are :)
  9. Hateseeker Augur

Daybreak has been on a roll exterminating irrelevant things for a while now, like golden idols...why not close up this impossibly minor exploit too? Assuming this is what I think it is, just a safer way of getting to the rear leveling area in PoF.
  10. Raytheon Augur

Dang, some of you really need to get your sarcasm detectors checked.
  11. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

That's the danger with sarcasm...you don't know how the listener will receive your communication.

Use it at your own risk :)
  12. Hateseeker Augur

I know the post is sarcastic, but Daybreak actually is digging up bones that's better left alone....and people are actively asking now to change things that have been the way they are so long that they are part of what EQ is...
  13. Raytheon Augur

Yes, I carefully weighed the extreme risk in making this post versus the benefit of healthy discussion over this critical issue that has been raised several times in the last few days. I'm on Team Lev by the way. Levitate over all the things! Interior invisible walls are stupid.
    Dythan likes this.
  14. Raina Elder

Gnomes are pretty racist. They would have to breed with a human, and this is just not going to happen.
  15. Boze TLP complaint factory

Those Bertox Gnomes get pretty crazy though
  16. RandomStrategy Augur

Talendor would become the worst if that ever happened. Hunting in Skyfire? Surprise Deathtouch!
  17. RandomStrategy Augur

What about Gnomes/Elf cross-breed? We'd call it a GELF.....kind of like GILF, but Gnomes Everyone would Like to ****.
  18. doah Augur

When MotM drops it should be replaced with Cazic Touch
    Boze likes this.
  19. Nolrog Augur

Didn't we just do this?
  20. Adonhiram Augur

Should Daybreak Games invest resources into marketing to attract true new players for Everquest to draw a "Vision" and secure a future for this game, instead of opening new progression servers with variable rules every six months as a management tool for a shrinking EQ veteran population ?

Now this might be a pressing issue we'd like to see discussed...