Congrats chill mode on PoTime

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nikkifm, May 19, 2018.

1. Nikkifm New Member

They even pushed a hotfix yesterday and completely ignored the one true bug. So congratulations literally every guild on agnarr on plane of time access. May as well rename the expansion Trivial Pursuit.
  2. oldandnasty Augur

Is flagging broken? Just wondered, cause I would have actually spent money to play on a TLP with all the flagging crap turned off.
  3. Rouan Augur

Rathe Council isn't hard bugged or not. With 72 people you can just take the mezzable ones to 10% and then burn through the other 6 and then the mezzed and do it in under 7 minutes. Most guilds killed Coirnav with 5 minutes to spare for instance. DPS gains since PoP originally released already trivialized most of this.
  4. DeseanJackson Augur

Not sure why you are under the impression that this event is that easy... It's not. The council members still hit like a truck and while the burn down phase is easier now, the pre balancing of the mezzes and spreading out the off tanks and heals is still a balancing act. The current bug does trivialize the encounter, but no one is doing this event in 30minutes... Doubtful even in the current state.
  5. CaptainSkeet Augur

It’s mind boggling to me that people still give a crap who gets into Time. There is no open world to contest. This content has been done thousands of times. Yes, current RC is a shadow of its normal difficulty. So what? It will be fixed eventually, it’s not holding anyone back. This whole grumpy “oh you don’t deserve such and such, back in my day I had to do it in the snow going up hill both ways” mentality is so weird on TLPs where literally everything needed for progression is designed to be done at guild’s leisure with AoCs. I guess it’s offensive to some people that others get nice things. Cuz reasons.

Congrats to any and everyone who has made it to the final zone of the server. Now let’s all get L33T.
  6. TLP Addict Augur

Congrats to all the guilds that made it to Plane of Time without needing to make a forum thread about it.
    Accipiter likes this.
  7. Nuther Augur

Grats to my friends in Chill Mode.

-Brigid
  8. Risiko Augur

Hey gratz to every guild that accomplishes anything in this game. Honestly. As working adults, its a major pain in the butt to keep guild members happy, raiders showing up for raids, dkp sorted out, setting up raids 3 to 5 times a week, etc.

The game isn't hard by any means. Running guilds is a pain in the you know what.

So, my hat is off to every guild that beats every raid target in any given expansion. You could have easily just gone to another game, and "accomplished" everything with about 99% less of the stress, but you chose to do it here in this 18+ year old game. /congratulations
    Chatoyan likes this.
  9. Velius New Member

For the record (not sure if this was the case before the hotfix or not) the council members do not respawn all at once at the 7 minute mark anymore, they each individually have a respawn somewhere in the neighborhood of 05:15-05:30.
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

That's a different thing, tied to the global reduction in spawn timers. Was hashed out on Phinny, that it's WAI.
  11. discordkitty Augur

Congrats to everyone who made it into PoTime with this ridiculous bug. The server isn't going to progress any further and yay for you all being in it if you got there. If you weren't able to get in prior, I'm glad you snuck in now ;) Enjoy the phat loot~!
  12. Rouan Augur

A Rathe Councilman (11) in 534s

So 10 minutes for all 12. Seems easy to me.
  13. SnapVine Augur

oh the memories.

Chatoyan, HoodenShuklak and Heartland like this.