LDoN upgrade please

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by jpowell26m, May 14, 2018.

1. jpowell26m New Member

Is there any reason why the LDoN dungeons have the creature levels cap out at 65. I would love to have more options to get to level 85 that scaled by the group levels. TBS is ok and DoN is good but exp disappears before 85. But I loved the instanced dungeon crawls more than overworld grinds. Thank you for considering this
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Yes, the reason is because level 65 was the max level attainable in the game at the time of that expansion. LDoN's do not scale formulaically like more modern HA's do. They actually each have many separate manually designed templates, and it chooses which template to load based on your group average level. No templates were created for higher than level 65.
    Roxxlyy and moogs like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I always reasoned that HA are LDON upgrades as they start at 75 pretty close to where LDON end.
    moogs likes this.
  4. moogs Augur

As CatsPaws mentions, you probably want to move to doing heroic adventures. You can start those at 75 and they scale up to 100 or higher. There's also the Hatchery mission in POK (Destrea by the main bank)...that one scales. A lot of the anniversary missions scale.

There are some static dungeons which are challenging for that level range (such as Bloodmoon Keep) and there are instanced zones such as Mechamatic Guardian. The Buried Sea has some great instanced group dungeon missions such as Thalassius and Jewel of Atiiki.
  5. jpowell26m New Member

thank you all for the input