Roll back

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kalvir, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Kalvir New Member

So you rolled us back but left us with replay timers on plane of justice?
  2. monkypowah Elder

so what kind of exploits did the nerds who have nothing better than to do accomplish this time that's what I wanna know??
  3. Poledo_EQ Elder

Locked us out of our raid, we had to go raid something else.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The majority of rollbacks are basically an unintentional result of the server crashing and your character data not being updated to the server in time.
  5. ianchudson Journeyman

What Bobby said. Last time we had a server crash during a raid I was told they would not fix lockouts. I'm about to login my shaman to see if I lost my flag.
  6. ianchudson Journeyman

Can confirm, have my lockout, lost my flag. Cya in 7 days.
  7. jeskola pheerie

it is ok, you have the next 20 years to do it on Agnarr...
    TLP Addict likes this.
  8. Skeetari Lorekeeper

Happened to my group as well. For some reason my warrior got the flag just fine, but my clr (boxed in same group) did not get credit, nor did my other guild mates. The good side is we can do it in OW, bad news is there’s 100 people trying to do it at once right now. Maybe tomorrow, I guess.
  9. Donroy Elder

Same here. Lost my mark from the trial I did and ate the lockout cooldown. Won't be back on until later, has anyone experienced a hotfix on the lockout? Would petitioning it be fruitful?
  10. Mrjon3s Augur

Seriously people need to stop rushing stuff on launch. 9 times out of 10 a bug/exploit/crash is gonna happen and your just gonna be locked out of stuff for a week.
  11. tankNspank Elder

Or til atleast June 3rd... :)
    Risiko likes this.
  12. tankNspank Elder

You saying it like we should expect this LOL, thats sad. Really shows the current reputation of the company.
  13. Mrjon3s Augur

Its pretty much always been like this in everquest.
  14. Risiko Augur

LOL...! I laughed out loud. I think my co-workers are wondering whats wrong with me right now.
  15. Krezzy Augur

This happened to me as well. Server crash destroyed our DZ but left us with timers. Finally managed to get through the circumstantially appropriate Trial of Torture in open world after a while. I suspect that open world trials will be down to a trickle very fast.
  16. jeskola pheerie

Judging by your post history, your co-workers have probably been doing that for a long time, along with wondering "what actual work does this guy do?"
    Risiko likes this.
  17. jeskola pheerie

At least you had the brains to run one of the uncommon trials instead of acting like execution is the only one.
  18. Risiko Augur

LOL!