Agnarr 60-65 xp?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wem1981, Apr 23, 2018.

1. wem1981 New Member

So tomorrow unlocks PoP for us on Agnarr. Where are the good xp spots people will be flocking to? It's been so long I forget where people xp'd at lol.

Also what are the things you guys are doing right now to make opening day easier? Bonus question I know but just curious!
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Ssra, OC/IC and The Deep baby!
  3. Kahna Augur

Avoid PoKnowledge and PoTranquility for the first 24 hours. All the raid AoCs are in Tranq. (With a few exceptions.) 20 minute zone times are super fun.

GE, or where ever you are currently farming AA will be your best bet for exp the first few days. It shouldn't take long for things to settle down.
  4. Aegir Augur

Get Grummus dead asap, move to Crypt of Decay and kill rats.
  5. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

A few decent pull spots in Plane of Valor. Pit in Plane of Tactics is good if you're the only group there. Crypt of Decay is pretty solid as Aegir mentioned. Bastion of Thunder is more popular than its xp rate really warrants, but there's tons of mobs. Also flagging for BoT is annoying during the first few days of PoP. Plane of Fire/Water are the best xp zones in PoP once you're elemental flagged.
  6. mesocornaiv Lorekeeper

Crypt of Decay rats with a super high dps group would probably be the best easily accessible camp. On Phinny, all our folks that hit 65 in the first 2 days were at rats or doing AE somewhere like PoI.

Runners up are: Headshot Nightmare goblin caves, Tactics Pit (can only support one good group these days though), Valor caves/field.

If you can get access? Halls of honor has tons of mobs and is great. Same for Earth/Air (Camp a side temple)/Water. Fire is great if you can get a camp, I recommend Field 2 or C2 if you can get multiple enchanters.

EXP after 61 slows though. Going from 63 to 65 in a good Fire C1 group took me 10 hours on Phinny, but I've heard your gains are much faster.
  7. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Don't forget on Phinny we could still corpse bank for levels (even though they said we couldn't). Also we had access to an out of era instance that had level 66+ mobs and was amazing exp and very easy. It was off of one of the LoY zones. I believe both those issues were fixed.
  8. mesocornaiv Lorekeeper

The 66+ instance wasn't that great expwise though, at least the two times I did it. I know that we had a Shaman, Paladin, and 4 monks that were 65 like a day and a half just doing CoD rats endlessly in a group together. We also had a few AE classes that were 65 even sooner doing PoI AE groups. I don't know about anyone corpse banking, but I'm sure that they did.
  9. Aegir Augur

Those who corpsebanked were so highly competitive players, that they would be lv 65 in a few days by normal means anyway. Think they just wanted any edge they could get to 65 so they could focus on progression.

The Hate's Fury instances, you could request for a short time, were actually very good exp. But people were also looking to get the items from there (They were eventually removed again) , so they spent some downtime actually completing the missions. The biggest advantage with Hate's Fury was the un-contested Environment it provided to gain good exp for lv 60 - 65.

Most other places you will have other groups trying to squeeze in or have "your" mobs pulled if you not fast enough to grab them as they spawn.
  10. Boze TLP complaint factory

Go sit and spam the Tribunal for justice runs, which you almost always have to wait 30mins to enter for the corpses from the previous run to poof because some fool didn't loot something.
  11. dont hate the playa New Member

If you don't care about progression: Griegs End. We smashed out 60-65 in about 14 hours or so at the Gate when it launched on Ragefire.. albeit, the first 8 hours or so we were limited to previous expansion content because the PoK stones weren't working.

If you DO care about progression: Justice Trials - Smash out one that is less desired (Hanging, Stoning, etc) and then go slaughter in Valor's crystalline fields. Alternatively, you can farm the Diaku Raiders in Storms for the alt-access Tactics flag which flags an entire group. Then, as mentioned above, the pit is a good place to experience.
  12. Kahna Augur

Or just use your AoC instance to do the justice trial of your choice, it's about the only thing the instance is good for. I would still recommend avoiding PoK or PoTranq for the first day if you aren't pushing raids that night. You will save yourself so much frustration.
  13. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I recall being able to do these in the instance. Was that changed?
  14. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

That reminded me of another note. Check the spell vendors. Phinny had an issue that made it so we could buy all pop spells. Just be careful because when there are too many people in PoK stop working.
  15. Kahna Augur

Nothing, but sometimes you want to help other people get through after you already used your instance for the week. Or get an alt through that is on the same account as your main. There are reasons to do the open world versions of the trials.
  16. Karhar Dream Crusher

I was time flagged before 65, so grind out in fire/earth~
  17. Mrjon3s Augur

Hates fury was amazing. The problem was people were doing the 68 ones instead of doing the 65 ones. If you did the 65 one and just grinded it you were getting like 20% a run. Throw in a 50% exp pot and it was insane.
  18. TLP Addict Augur

I didn't grind the levels out in any one particular spot, from memory I did 61-62 in the Deep ae groups.

Then 62-65 in Hates Fury instance, Povalor, Tactics and BoT.
  19. Darchon_Xegony Augur

My memory is faulty. How much EXP do you lose in a single death at level 60 before a rez?