ROS TS and Artisan Prize

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Cicelee Augur

Assume during EOK it would take 100 recipes to gain a skill point in a trade skill to increase your Artisan Prize augment. Now with the additional recipes for ROS, will it take more/less/same as EOK to improve the augment?
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

It takes the same amount as before, but there are new recipes that count towards raising the skill, so you actually have more options for which recipes to hunt down the materials for.
    Cicelee likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

Pretty sure it will be the same, as expansions add more TS it will just give you more options to get those recipes learned to gain the stats
    Cicelee likes this.
  4. Cicelee Augur

Thanks. So instead of trying to farm low level zones you can use more current recipes in its place...
  5. Khat_Nip Meow

A recipe learned is a recipe learned.
  6. Zhaunil_AB Augur

You most likely still won't get around farming old zones, but yes the new recipes are an "on top" and give you some alternative to some REALLY hard to get stuff. As they said in a post: They could have done, but did not, adjust the recipe-count for a post-300 skillpoint with RoS.
  7. Moege Augur

Don't have to farm Ice of Velious with the new recipes :cool:
    fransisco and Cicelee like this.
  8. Warpeace Augur

I would not say that.
  9. Cicelee Augur

I should have rephrased the statement, sorry.

I know there is going to be a lot of farming low level zones. But not as much as in EOK since some of those recipes (like Ice Velious) you can replace with ROS recipes...
  10. Warpeace Augur

Its give and take you still need to learn most all.

Going off of Adetia's guide for blacksmithing

http://www.townshiprebellion.com/tradeskill-checklists-and-guides/blacksmithing
    This list is complete as of its publish date of
    February 3, 2018.
    Last update:
    February 3, 2018.

There are 4099 recipes, you need to learn 4081 to reach 350 in blacksmithing it looks like. That left 23 possible recipes remaining.

Basically its a grind. If you can skip some things that are a pain to farm now even better.

Not saying I can verify the above information but I will take it as fairly accurate.
  11. Drewie Augur

Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Essentially all it does it let you skip some of the more annoying old farms, if so inclined, which can be a time saver.