Frankly, this is not ok.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GeauxTigers, Apr 21, 2018.

1. GeauxTigers Elder

We have now had over 24 hours downtime total, we were compensated with 25% exp buff which we now can't even use.

It used to be 100% exp bonus for a minimum of 72 hours for things like this.

It's time to up the bonus. 50% for the next week or 100% for the rest of the weekend. Quit being stingy, people pay to play and this is starting to reach luclin launch levels of downtime.
  2. Arelia New Member

Don't remind me of Luclin launch...
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

4. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Oh sweet delicious irony.
  5. just_some_bard Lorekeeper

All because of TLP. I was logging the rest of my crew in, the TLP servers locked up first. Another indicator of prime TLP toxicity affecting us on Live. This 's getting old
  6. Blazay New Member

And to make matters even worse, I'm stuck looking at my spellbook until my mana is full again.....what's going on out there??? Sounds like a fight! Are there adds? Damnit...only level 5....long ways to 35. Moments like this, I blame SOE......still.
    Arelia likes this.
  7. eqgamer Augur

remember when we could chat while this sht was going down? servers up!
  8. Hykaro Journeyman

Why do people throw such a temper tantrum? It baffles me every time.
  9. Arelia New Member

Always. Blame. SOE.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  10. Waddafok Whofarded New Member

TLP is the only reason there are live servers left!
  11. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

LOL, keep telling yourself that.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  12. GeauxTigers Elder

They have gotten incredibly stingy with xp bonuses. 100% used to be the STANDARD for any bonus, now we're hooting and hollering if we get even 50%. When did this become acceptable? We've been kicked out of the game over 24 hours and they give us a 2 day 25% bonus? Give me a break.

One week of 50% minimum at this point, and no i'm not 'throwing a tantrum' I just remember when they gave a crap about apologizing for their mistakes.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Dart like this.
  13. Raltar Augur

Actually, Emarr and CT went down, then DBG decided to take the rest down at the same time. So your precious live servers are where the problem began.
  14. Zebrn Journeyman

Bard are working again... bards are broken again.
  15. Febb Augur

16. IblisTheMage Augur

Verant.
  17. Taschxi New Member

it's called venting
  18. Blazay New Member

Thats it, i'm going to the Meridian 59 Progression server...enough of this!
  19. Drolan New Member

LMAO!!! Now that is right "In Your Face" truth. Great post hahahahaha
  20. GeauxTigers Elder

It is really just venting, but at this point, 25% for 2 days is incredibly ridiculous. For example on Agnarr and other TLP's they complete removed potions that were bought and paid for including idols and still haven't reimburst most of the people.

Secondly, heroic characters and expansions I payed for have magically dissapeared. One account has 3 heroic chars, when I bought 1 heroic char on 3 seperate accounts. Secondly I payed for ROS on 2 accounts, and it only registered on 1 even though I was charged!

This latest patch was launched with KNOWN DZ BUGS!!!! And guess what? It ruined peoples lockouts and brought the servers down!

If you really think 25% for two days is compensation for this mess you are insane!