This is UNACCEPTABLE

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oakenblade, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

Nearest Rubio's only 5 miles away. Heading out now.
  2. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

It's patch day, tacos for everyone!

[IMG]
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Rubios is terrible though :(. So many better choices in San Diahhhgo!
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Our local places are so good and so authentic, ICE agents deported the cooks in one of the really good restaurants! http://www.wmur.com/article/new-bos...kes-to-facebook-after-workers-removed/9999049 Sure is a good thing Emperor Trump is around to protect us from these "criminals".

You assume too much. I'm a Mexican food snob. You don't have to live on the border of Mexico to be one, just so you know!
  5. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Taco pics or it didn't happen
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Pallor New Member

jeskola and Sheex like this.
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

This is unbelievable. How can Daybreak leave you, a paying customer who's never threatened to quit and always used /feedback properly, out in the cold without tacos? I am going to quit this game. Daybreak doesn't care about us! All they want is our money and our stomachs empty. The swine!
    Sheex likes this.
  8. Critts Augur

I know the closest place is like always 15mins away.
  9. Khat_Nip Meow

I also live in AZ and made a bunch of tacos yesterday and have leftovers that I'll have later.
    :p
  10. jeskola pheerie

You should sue The Sun and/or God.
  11. Xatt Journeyman

I am cancelling my 27 gold accounts because I can't get good tacos in MN from Daybreak.
  12. Taschxi New Member

I only like going out when it's raining, the sun is evil and tries to destroy us.
  13. Sindaiann Augur

[IMG]
  14. Flatchy Court Jester

No thanks ! We got 5 inches of snow yest too but I have lived on the coast (east) and you could not pay me to stay. Keep your heat, overcrowdedness, and stupid weirdos that make up that population.
  15. GinODin New Member

I can confirm this..... want good tacos move to NH
  16. HeatherPurrs Augur

You are mistaken about the west coast and southwest good sir!
  17. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Temperatures over 75 degrees are basically terrorism.

The proximity of decent Mexican food is likely tied more to rural versus urban locations. Good traditional Mexican food can be found pretty much everywhere these days. But if you live where everything is an hour away, then it will be an hour away too. This is of course your own fault.

Listen, we have robots to do the farming now. If you live in the country and it's not because of farming, you basically don't exist anyway. The suburbs are a trap, they are filled with people who can't handle the convenience and superiority of cities. "Oh look at my nice lawn" they say. "It's so quiet and peaceful out here" they say. But when somebody says, "Hey, let's go eat some good food at this place in the city" they are all "City bad, too far." It's because they care more about their lawn than about good food, which basically makes them sub-human.

Things you should care about:

#1 Not being exposed to the deadly fires of the sun via its light bullets.
    #2 Eating good food

Don't be sub-human. Move to the city and eat some good food. Enjoy the air-conditioning and convenient conveniences. They are conveniently located in convenient locations for your convenience.
  18. kizant Augur

Lies. I always hit the gym before raids. It usually gets me an extra 1.2 DPS and is well worth it.
  19. Sindaiann Augur

Curling pencils at your desk before raids is not hitting the gym

Just fyi
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

^
    So much of this. I don’t know how you poor scrubs live further than a short distance from the Pacific Ocean (or to a much lesser extent net, the Craplantic or gulf coasts). It must be so depressing!