Tons of mobs under the world in Twilight Sea

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Seamus, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Seamus Journeyman

I've been trying to finish Hunter of Twilight Sea for about a year and can't get a mob in the north toiler area. Kill everything for HOURS and hours for months. So brought a tracker there and even after wiping everything in sight, several mobs were still on track. The tracker kept saying they were all around us and we ran around in circles forever, but saw none. He said he was standing right on top of some and still we saw nothing. I thought maybe they were stuck in trees but I leved up as high as I could and used different camera angles and saw nothing.

Finally, I took off lev, clicked on Amulet of Necropotence for skellie illusion, and laid down in the bottom of the river. For a split second standing up and sitting down you can see through the floor of the river. And there far below were mobs roaming around. It took forever, but I finally got one on target while standing-sitting. So I cast bind sight on it and then could see 20-30 mobs walking around under the world! I could also see myself way above in the river - FREAKY! WHAT THE HECK?? I could target the mobs down there from the one I binded sight on, but could not nuke them. But I found I COULD send my flaming wiz sword at them if they were really close. I killed maybe 10-20 this way over a 30 minute period and here is the crazy thing - they RESPAWNED under the world!

This can't be right can it? How can we ever finish the hunter this way? It takes forever to finally target one through the river bottom, then waiting forever for them to roam close enough to send a pet in. But one of those guys down there must be the PH for the last mob I need cuz, he won't pop! Please fix ASAP!
    moogs likes this.
  2. High Voltage Augur

Amazing how creative players can get. Nice catch. Like the writeup too, despite the liberal use of CAPSLOCK.
  3. Kempel Journeyman

You can still get the hunter /ach in that zone, it took me about 4 days but I was able to finish getting them there. Scarlet Desert is another story...

The real challenge I'm facing is, most named mobs in the older zones roam... as a Monk, it's not as easy to track. Finding anyone on Vox that wants to do the hunter /ach is very difficult as well...
  4. Bud Flanagan New Member

/tar a is your friend in twilight sea,allows you to target and cast something or send pet in on all mobs under the world
  5. Seamus Journeyman

/tar mob doesn't seem to work for the Twilight mobs under the sea. Instead I spent about 5 minutes standing and sitting and clicking on mobs like crazy during the instant that I could see them under the world. Finally, got one on target. And what can I say, I LOVE CAPS!