Ioulins Warrant

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Quiverr, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Quiverr Journeyman

RoS charm slot item is boosted by wearing class armor but only if it's RoS armor.

Previous expacs over the last few years the equivalent charm was not restricted to only gear from that expansion, would like to see this adjusted to be the same as those, it sat in my bag for a while after buying it due to not reading the fine print clearly. (*waits for the trolls*)

I'm geared enough now for it to be worth using over my EoK charm but other people will/have probably find/found themselves in the same boat I was and when we head into the next expansion and start wearing class gear from that once again our Ioulins Warrants will take a hit as we lose our RoS visibles.
  2. Lianeb Augur

it is intended
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

The devs don't like charms that are trivial to max.

But I agree, it is bad design, if it decreases in power again when upgrading from RoS-armor in the next expansion. Once you have gathered a full set it should stay maxed from then on. They could base the charm on an achievement that was based on gathering a full set of RoS-raid-armor, that way it wouldn't decrease again in the next expansion.

Charms that are hard to max, should stay maxed once you have earned it, imho. :)
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

This was discussed around December 20th ish...

Also, not the best in slot charm either.

Uses tradeskill armor also.... just has to be an RoS specific item.
  5. svann Augur

Just get the skull of null. Its better in every way.
  6. feeltheburn Augur

wont max tho if they arent raiding VP tho :(
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Its true that the armor charm isn't best-in-slot, that doesn't make the concern irrelevant though...
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  8. Lufraki Elder

Is Conflagrant (TS Armor) considered RoS armor?
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

yes
    Lufraki likes this.