Pizza

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cloudia, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Cloudia Augur

I seem to recall a while back that a recipe for pizza was supposed to have been created at one of the later Fan Faires.
    This topic pops up time to time in guild chat, so I'm not the ony person that seems to recall seeing something about this
    Did the recipe not go live or was it just an urbane legend?
    We have the Sausage, Mushrooms, Olives, Cheese, and Small Blind Cave Fish for toppings.

Guessing the final authority on this would have to be Ngreth. If it doesn't actually exist maybe he could roll a few types out in his copious free time.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

I want pizza
  3. Critts Augur

Should be a frogloc Sewer zone somewhere that has the items you need to make it. Teenage mutant froglocs
  4. Maedhros High King

/pizza
    /mourn
  5. Zaviere Augur

It's not pizza, but I sure do love this particular crafted food item;

EQ KFC!
  6. smash Augur

Roasted gnome, seasoned with wood elf toppings.
  7. Grove Augur

8. Zalamyr Augur

Not gonna lie, when I clicked on this thread I expected it to be about /pizza.
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I have actually used /pizza. It was glorious. But I still had to go to the door to get my pizza from /pizza. :mad:
  10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

11. Critts Augur

That was pretty wierd.
  12. Cloudia Augur

Grove, while a well crafted loaf of cheese bread does have it's place it is not to be confused with the magnificent pie.
    These are breads and so a loaf shape is suitable. Pizza is a pie and so is open faced with toppings.
    Those recipes being part of the Bristlebane challenge were fairly old and quite possibly a predecessor for the idea of an in game pizza.

Does anybody else recall anything about an actual pizza recipe, probably some time after the release of DoN expansion.
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

Writing pizza in a thread title is borderline evil...
  14. Cloudia Augur

if you parcel a pizza it would be a use for those delivery vouchers.
    It's no digornoes' it's gnomemail!