add the 50% back to coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by anonymoose, Apr 2, 2018.

1. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I read that and I cringed.....
    2 hours a level at 33 with the 50% bonus? :(
    Niskin likes this.
  2. Kahna Augur

Checked my logs, 33-34 took me 1 hour and 26 minutes. Looks like we were in Mistmoore, inside the castle.
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

How did the zem change in MM? On agnarr that zone was pretty terrible and relatively unused compared to guk. Mobs were nastier too.
  4. jeskola pheerie

It was for myself really. The alliteration on both your camp claims.
  5. Ninjoe New Member

Yes. Please please please add the 50% back.
    Lantherion likes this.
  6. Silver-Crow Augur

Threads like this make me chuckle.

Why the rush to 50, it's not like AA's are available just now, and any gear you get is going to be obsolete as soon as kunark releases.

Is killing mob_01 at level 50 any different to killing mob_01 at level 30. It's just the same. The question should be... are you having fun. If the answer is yes, then great, go explore the great lower level content that's out there. If the answer is no... go play something else.

Take the time to smell the roses and quit worrying about the rat race, as raiding in classic is pretty limited.
    HappyPanda likes this.
  7. Magic Augur

True, but what if all your friends 40-50 lvl and you only 15? You will need few weeks to play with them.. Exp really too slow, i lost few friends last week and if exp will stay the same population of Coirnav will be very low soon.
  8. Tyche Elder

Its not the rush to 50 its the mind numbing boredom it takes to get to 50. You will have to kill the same number of mobs or possibly more if youre 'smelling the roses' and not in a full group with potions going and outside help. 2 hours a level in a perfect group chain pulling non stop is terrible. I understand it, there really isnt much to do snyway which is why i dispise classic. Just sucks the joy out for me.
  9. wade_watts Augur

As I started leveling some alts last night, I decided that it wasn't worth the time sink for slow exp. Registered a forum account just to pile on another voice a bit. DBG, just a heads up, de-subbing 4 accounts here because the grind sucks. Please consider a faster experience rate for future TLP's. Appreciate and love the TLP scene but can't afford the time for slow exp.

And before the basement dwellers chime in, no you can't have my stuff and I'm not concerned if you are glad that I'm gone. I'm glad you found a slow exp rate that gives you something to fill your abundant free time with.

GL All!
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

Go do the same thing on Agnarr and tell us how it went. I think people just forget how much levels 1-8 suck.
  11. Lantherion Elder

1,700 views / 31 replies, yeah exp aint changing there apparently isn't enough outcry for it.

Thank God i sold all my yesterday for 12KR.
  12. Dewprism New Member

Aye xp was so bad it took me 2 hours to level my alt from 1 to 10. Please make the xp like agnarr. :p
  13. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Takes me 6 hours to get my agnaar alts to 40.... :rolleyes:

So ya quite slow on coirnav
    Lantherion likes this.
  14. Johnwick Augur

Level 1 Dark Elf Mage - Testing

Level 1 to Level 2 = 47 NPCS of equal level ( takes me 7- 10 mobs to level on Agnarr )

I just leveled my first character from 1 to 50 , i didnt have too much of an issue with the rate of EXP.
    But going back without this 50% exp bonus, i found that i will never level an alt on this TLP .
    Lantherion likes this.
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

I created a new monk on Agnarr. It took me 16 kills of mostly yellow mobs to get to level 2. It wasn't 47 mobs but it wasn't 7-10, either. It's obvious you just make up most of what you post.
  16. Johnwick Augur

How So?
    Explain how my testing information is bad, when you didn't even specify how you did yours?

you tested agnarr but not Coirnav exp rate?
    you killed higher level mobs compared to what i did?
    you didnt specify a zone?
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

There's no way you can ding from 1 to 2 on Agnarr by killing 7-10 even-con mobs.
  18. Johnwick Augur

GO TEST IT

You didnt test anything except for the Agnarr EXP Rate..
  19. NitroNic New Member

I would prefer faster xp on Coirnav. People seem to like Agnarr rate.
    Johnwick likes this.
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

Which I did to disprove your "7-10 mobs to ding on Agnarr" statement.

According to you the exp on Coirnav is 15-21% of Agnarr. Let me spell it out even more for you:

7/47 = .15 (15% for the slow kids)
    10/47 = .21 (21% for the slow kids)

It doesn't matter if "47 mobs to ding on Coirnav" is true because "7-10 mobs to ding on Angarr" is untrue. Don't post numbers if you can't back them up.