Distillate of Spirituality

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Johnwick, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnwick Augur

It was my understanding after reading the patch notes : these would be removed from Coirnav and new TLP servers until Luclin Unlocks.

Is there a reason why these are available ? Why, after being told they were going to be unavailable?

Does this mean : Golden Idols are in game as well and no one has attempted to make them yet?

If this is intended, then why say they removed in the patch notes:
    If you only specifically removed the level 50 Distillates : Why ?

If not intended , what are you going to do to resolve the issue ? and rollback all the Platinum sales involved so far?
  2. Johnwick Augur

- Fixed an issue where /blockspell commands would clear upon zoning.
    - The Ice Witch and Greshvoule in Permafrost will not spawn until Planes of Power is unlocked.
    - Recipes for Golden Idols and alchemy Distillates now require Shadows of Luclin to be unlocked.
    - Added an Agent of Change for Theater of Blood in Arcstone. The Twisted Harmonic Chime will still be needed to request and enter this instance.
    - Some doors in Unrest will be locked on servers that have not yet unlocked Ruins of Kunark. You may need to find the key or bring a rogue proficient with lock picks.
    - - These keys will no longer drop on servers that have unlocked Ruins of Kunark.
  3. Trolls be Trollin New Member

Yeah, this is complete and utter bull.
    Daybreak when are you going to do what you say?
    Instead of just enabling people to exploit and benefit from your incompetence.
  4. Kazuma the guy New Member

Someone needs to level pottery and see if the recipe is available, lol.
  5. Johnwick Augur

@prathun
    @Roxxlyy
    @Mepps

Can we get some feedback on this?
    Or , are we just going to sweep it under the rug until TLP 10.0 comes out?
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I see the bug and how to fix it.
  7. Johnwick Augur

Well thank god that didnt answer any of my question.
    I do appreciate the reply and acknowledgement of the Error / Issue.

Is there any fix and or rollback going to happen for those who currently have these items and or currently selling them in game to benefit ?
  8. Johnwick Augur

Ngreth,

Just an added point of interest:

Golden Idols, can you confirm these were fixed to not be available on Coirnav ??
    If they are, im gonna drop my 60k plat and start making them tonight.
  9. Punchu Augur

I would think someone who is such a stickler for having things done correctly would be aware that bumping his own post is against forum rules.
  10. Johnwick Augur

it is also against forum rules to have a non constructive conversations.
    Which my topic was 100% constructive as it was pertaining to a fix that was suppose to be implemented 16 days ago
  11. Johnwick Augur

Add: Distillate of Alacrity VI ( I believe this is out of era as well )
  12. Nekromancy Elder

Johnwick, asking the tough questions. Like, will there be a rollback because of all these uber potions people have access to.

Yes, Johnwick, I could definitely see them rolling back the server a week or 2 or 3 to make sure no one gets to use these potions.
    tivolti likes this.
  13. Silvara Elder

Haha, yeah no they won't be rolling back anything. Can you imagine the storm from people losing levels and XP during bonus time over a few measly pots?

To be clear, you don't need spirit pots to do all the current content in game.
  14. Silvara Elder

Likely zero repercussions unless someone was heavily abusing it, in which case they might get banned as there is precedent for a handful of abusers getting punished while those less greedy go untouched.

Abuse at your own risk.
  15. Johnwick Augur

To be clear : This was originally suppose to be unavailable on coirnav per Daybreak.
    I want to know the course of action that is going to be taken against those who have abused this and or when this hot fix is going to take place.

I didnt anywhere in this post say that these were needed for classic.
    Classic had already been downed from " RI " before these had hit the market.
  16. Mwapo Augur

A) Why bypass the filter just to insult someone? It detracts from your point.

B) The most that will likely happen is that the offending items will be removed from the game. Those who have bought them will be out the Plat they spent and those who sold them will get to keep their ill gotten gains. They can't really punish anyone. Not everyone reads every line of patch notes or the forums, so it may not seem out of place to be able to make them.
  17. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

There likely won't be any course of action other than a fix. I'm guessing it will be a patch, this doesn't scream hot fix.
  18. Nekromancy Elder

When daybreak says "we have taken out the stuff we want to take out," it's safe to assume if you can make the potion, you aren't cheating. That's on daybreak. You can't punish alchemists or buyers for this type of error.
  19. Mwapo Augur

They absolutely will punish both if they decide to remove them from the game, they just won't likely punish any more than the removal of the items. I would buy no more than you can afford to lose.
  20. Nekromancy Elder

maybe our definitions of punish are different on this situation. It sounds like john wants ppl punished for abusing a bug, which can mean suspension. I agree they may take them out. That would be the only "blanket punishment" I see.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.