Turn off for epic items ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Stylez, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Stylez New Member

Can we please turn of mutli quest for epic items? Hate going to one of the camps to find out there is a class that can't use it and is just farming it for kronos!
  2. Hateseeker Augur

Better to turn off krono, multiquesting has been around for 19 years and counting.

Or increase drop/spawn rates, or add the loot drop to other mobs.
  3. Sonyeq Journeyman

The answer is to bring more mages and necros than the other guy.
  4. ShivanAngel Augur

What epic item is being camped and sold for MQing? just curious have not seen this happen in 4 progression servers.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Lord Gimblox Ring (cleric), Metal Pipe (monk), and entire rogue epics were the most common I saw in the past. Then there's a handful of ones like Soul Leeches, VSR stones, and sky drops that get sold just because people grab them when raiding cause most of the time they rot.
  6. Mashef Augur

This is a horrible suggestion. It's actually preferable for many players to buy epic 's once you are in Luclin/PoP. Sure, it stinks when the farmers get camps during Kunark/Velious but this just kills hope down the road.

A better solution is to fix the bottle necks, mainly on Enchanter, SK, and Wizard epics. They already fixed bard epics. A solution for VSR for rangers/druids wouldn't be bad either since the window is so small and VS is rarely killed once you are in Luclin.
  7. wherehouse Lorekeeper

VSR spawns in brand new picks
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Why can't we have both...
  9. Poledo_EQ Elder

I see Mage and Monk all the time, full epic being sold. This is Agnarr.
  10. jiri_ Augur

Necro epic requires Slime Blood of Cazic-Thule, which is a droppable item from a mob that always gets farmed, annoyingly. I'm not sure what the solution is to that one, because it gets priced out of every moderately casual player's reach real quick.
  11. wherehouse Lorekeeper

AoC for Plane of Fear exists
  12. jiri_ Augur

Ah, right. I completely forgot about the instance there. I withdraw my objection.
  13. potatoface Journeyman

You can't possibly be serious. Do you not see the constant /auc /1 /whatever every time Kunark through PoP comes through a progression server about selling entire epic MultiQuests for almost every class? You have to be trolling or you don't play at all.