Race change = empty spell book

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Coirnav Augur

Bug? New Feature?
  2. Febb Augur

3. Brunnt ForceTrauma Lorekeeper

4. MaxTheLion Augur

5. RandomStrategy Augur

It's punishment. You know what you did.
  6. Tsar Journeyman

^ this. Leveling a halfling and then race changing to not look like a knee-high bag of wet crap is cheating. Go get your spells again :p
    Herf likes this.
  7. discordkitty Augur

Any idea when they'll fix this? I rolled a human enc to be near friends but want to change to high elf and I'm not paying money to lose all my spells on a brand new server I'm broke on ;p
  8. niente Developer

This has been fixed internally, but didn't make the March patch... It probably won't be fixed until the April patch.
    discordkitty likes this.
  9. discordkitty Augur

Thanks for the heads up at least! I shall bide my time until then.
  10. Coirnav Augur

You really don't think this is something worth hotfixing?
  11. Febb Augur

If they say it will be in the next patch, that means it can't be hotfixed.
  12. Nolrog Augur

You don't understand what a hot fix is, or why this has to wait until April.
  13. Valthonsi New Member

is it happening to everyone or random people? Wondering if I should change now or wait. I have all my researched spells lol.
  14. Rhodz Augur

I know both of those, a hotfix can be many things but mostly it is a specific fix that can be made either with or without a reboot so the customer only sees the reboot time down at worst.
    Its in April because they fouled up in March and didn't warn those buying the item FIRST.
    So what it still stinks
  15. Rhodz Augur

Heheh

16. Effincrazyman New Member

This just happened to me on Coirnav. Switched from human to dark elf. Lost every spell. I’m a level 50 necro and most my spells are super expensive at this point because they’re player made and still early in servers life cycle. This is completely unacceptable. I love paying money to get screwed. I expect a response and remedy ASAP if daybreak has any semblance of customer service.
  17. Krezzy Augur

DBG needs to remove this item from the station store until the bug is fixed. Until this happens, every sale will result in a bad customer experience.
  18. Effincrazyman New Member

Exactly! That’s what a professional company with legitimate standards would’ve done instead of unnecessarily exposing their customer to this.
  19. Effincrazyman New Member

3 hours laters and about 1200p (1 krono on my server ) I have some of my spells back. I want a damn response! I literally paid your company 25 dollars to waste
    my time and set my character back. This should be front and center on your damn site pinned and the item removed from the game. It’s reprehensible that any legitimate company could conduct themselves this way. I still haven’t received even a canned response to my original inquiry. DBG needs to fire their customer service/internal quality manager and or hire more people. Anyone with half a brain would have nipped this in the bud. Little instances of this over and over erode consumer trust and their bottom line. Not only am probably not going to play another progression server without an appropriate response I would NEVER pay them for a race change again. DBG step your s*** up.
  20. jiri_ Augur

Fully agree this needs to be fixed ASAP. At the very least the potions should be removed from the store until the issue is fixed.