Absolute worst support from DGB! Anybody has a clue? DGB! HELP!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kitekat, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Kitekat New Member

Ìs there a difference between DGB customer support and the support for a chargeback correction? Or is this support a bot which translates english into a foreign language? Nobody really answers my mails or questions!

This is really ridiculous.

I deleted all payment data in middle of February of all 23 Accounts. Besides the fact that DGB is unable at moment to really get any stable system for Europe running (AB) I wanted to stop playing for a while and see if they get anything managed again - I don't want to pay for a messed up beta game. Since RoS they messed up so much and I paid nearly 20 accounts with Gold Status besides having bought RoS and in the pretime for some EoK too. So I can claim I am a customer who spent much more into supporting this company than the most players.

I removed every billing information because I don't trust the security system of DGB. Years ago the whole billing system has been hacked and it seems this ridiculous "security" system is still a mess because instead of secure it against hackers it secures itself from the owners who pay the money. So after canceling all accounts and clearing my personal data DGB seemed to transfer still money from the closed account of my bank to their company. It seems that they partly really need up to 2 weeks for transfering a simple sum from one account to the other. I didn't expected that.

That all led into a lock for two accounts - both accounts played far more than 10+ years with countless tradeskill items, money etc. for all other accounts I own!

This would be absolutely easy to solve (in my country) but the odysee I had now is UNBELIEVABLE! Instead of simply give me the information on Email so that I simply pay this ridiculous stupid 13€, they locked the account and wanted to have a security information from me (despite the fact I said that I don't know what I have used in any of these accounts because some have a played time of 400days (!)). Is anybody giving anything on a security BS which dates back OVER 12 YEARS and more??? I even checked my newer accounts to remember but I even don't have activated any security questions there! But the best is that I thought that my nearly 10 tries to login because of this absolute messed up login server of Antonius Bayle was the reason for the security lock. They even didn't tell me what the real reason is - they only wanted to have that dumb security question answered and I wasted so much time (on a dumb password issue) to find out what the problem is.

All my payment data is tracable for years and years - that should be enough viability. Besides what is so difficult to distinguish between a real security problem and a simple payment problem? I never had such an incident in any business so far. DGB or the payment robot wanted to check my billing accounts. Does anybody know how much work and time you need to check two bank accounts, a credit card account and 23 accounts over the 2017 to find out what happened (nearly 300 different orders on different bank accounts to check if there is a failure there)? A simple exact mail of the problem would be a so easy way! After finding out the charge back case the payment data needed again a day.

So I paid this some bucks for the two accounts which seemed missing to DGB despite I had canceled the account and wanted at least a compensation for the time I couldn't play. One account got compensation, the other is still locked. BUT I couldn't log on because this time they had activated a 2-step-security-lock and the support bot (?!?) asks always the same question about a security question despite the fact that I had stated that I don't have any clue what I have used (if I ever had set a security answer). They simply don't understand or read my answers besides the fact that I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE PASSWORD! I want my accounts back in the status they were before that incident!

So I have now paid money again for an account I still cannot use where my Gold status including the extension time is now running out.

IS ANYBODY AT DGB NOT BEING A SUPPORT ROBOT ABLE TO HELP ME HERE!

If somebody would have told me what happened now - I wouldn't have believed him!

This now needed nearly ONE MONTH time. One of the accounts is the key character for all other accounts. Therefore all accounts now lost gold status while waiting on getting the main character back.

Never sort your tradeskill stuff or money only on specific toons. If one gets locked all stuff collected for decades is not accessable now.

This is the worst way to treat customers.
    Messing up everything and still not able to support a stable AB-Server and now getting money but locking accounts because of ridiculous security BS which only prevents me from access to my own accounts!

HELP! - FROM A REAL PERSON FROM DGB - NOT A ROBOT OR A CLERK FROM THE PAYMENT SYSTEM PLEASE!

This is really not increasing the mood to play gold status again....
  2. Kitekat New Member

Besides why I am angry about letting me work through nearly 300 data blocks?
    The information on your incasso/billing clerk was wrong - the dates about the payment which I had to check differed on over 4 months!

So it seems the people responsible for the payment system have a very strange way to count the month for missing payments!

I assume that there are 3 parts of the company:

- DGB intern support who has all the important data
    - billing system/incasso over Global Collect who has not much clue about the game itself or access to accounts
    - bots who automate communication

And I am really not sure to whom I always talk so that is the only way I assume I can reach somebody directly from DGB!

So far everything has been paid (for a while). Only the access to the accounts is missing now!

P.S.: sorry if that english is a bit crude but english is not my native language.
  3. Blackburrow23 Elder

I started reading this but then you began rambling for a problem you caused so I gave up. DBG has terrible support but you should take some responsibility.
  4. Kitekat New Member

First part solved. One account accessible again. Even with 2-step-authentification now (hopefully I can remove that).

Second account pending.
  5. Dreadmore Augur

DayGreak Bames
  6. Kitekat New Member

Wow... second account activated... after nearly 1 month, endless mails with the support and a big post in this forum....

Now I am the happy owner of two 2-step-security-systems - one which had only about 15 login tries (surely from my side) and on the second account one which had about 900+ erronous login tries (according to the EQ launcher). So somebody wanted to have access on my second account but my endless long password seemed to prevent that little "brute" force try. My password is secure enough to prevent brute force.

This could have been solved in one day.

Support improvement suggestions:

- distinguish somehow between chargeback problems and real security problems and communicate that properly - a owner has included email out of a good reason - if this is only used for spamming advertizing of DGB instead of communicating problems than something is wrong in the customer support! If somebody tries to hack unsuccessfully the account then this email should be the first to use to inform the owner instead of locking out the owner - I don't know what is worse sometimes - security measurements (inkl. Antivirus) or a hacker/virus.... both cost time and money because of the inconsistencies or false flag action of the security system...

- read the mails - communication is not what you say, communication is what the customer understands

- don't translate in the native language of the customer if you understand less than if the communication would have been done in english - or use both languages simultanously

- don't use automated answers more times in a row - that is useless especially if the answer does not fit to the question

- if the name and the payment for years runs on the same name then there is no use to insist on security measurements - ownership is clear visible via payment history over 10+ years - besides there is an email which verifies the user - use it

- get proper account data - if a payment is missing and you are wrong by 4+ months then something is really messed up in the overview of your billing system or in communication with global collect e.V.

- use a "usage name" for the orders - there is no chance to somehow assign payments to an account with the current system except calculating everything from the last step backwards, that is awful

- have an option for official confirmation (e.g. via mail/scan) from the bank that the money has been paid - waiting up to 9 days for money transfers is anacronistical and feels 19th century like

- don't shut down the account for playing AND the access to the billing information - as owner it is a catastrophy to try to get anything verified without access to the own account data!!

I would understand if the second account would have a security issue because of the hacker trying to access the account but that was an issue after the first account has been locked down. But complete missing information from your (DGB) side let me as a user alone without a clue what is going on.

US-People might not have these issues but here in Europe this is really ugly.
    I wonder if I am the only one who has to go through such a run....