Login server down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Holybeard, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Holybeard Journeyman

down for me...
  2. Evil.Iguana Elder

Same here. It's just embarrassing how much unplanned downtime this game has.
    Stroh likes this.
  3. Nekk Augur

It's not down it's just buggy. Took me a few tries to get in.
  4. IcceKnight New Member

trying for 30 mins nothing
  5. libre New Member

Down for me. I've tried several times on two different computers with the same result.
  6. Actusfidei New Member

Same here, the launcher is working and after clicking on Play i got : a connection to the server could not be reached.
  7. Faethor New Member

Same here...
  8. Suvaril New Member

9. Harabek New Member

Left around 9AM, tried to come back at 11:30. No luck logging back in. Glyph seems to have their logins in order...
  10. Docholiday New Member

Yeah, the login servers are down... "Not buggy" just down.
  11. TheElderNoob New Member

Logged in at 10:am MT Time and played for 15 minutes, had to log out and got Disconnected with a "connection to the server could not be reached." and haven't been able to log back in since with same error. it's 10:51 am. MT
  12. Nekk Augur

Confirmed they are down. Guess I just got lucky and was able to log in right before they actually went down.
  13. Smot New Member

Been trying for over 30 mins. I don't understand how the Login server can be so bad for so long.
  14. Jake 888 New Member

15. Mimmie Journeyman

i checked FB twitter here and no reason or acknowledgment for this issue :(
  16. Smot New Member

I just got in on a box
  17. Duality Augur

Looks like it's starting to work now. I've been having problems logging on in the mornings this week. It would say the server is too busy handling login requests on server select, and sometimes logging in from patcher. Should be an entertaining launch for friday.

Also, I have been having issues with some accounts not showing all access time remaning, and once I had to log in to live server and then log back out for all access to refresh, as it was saying free player but still had access time remaining..