Launch day plans

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ThisOneJJ, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Johnwick Augur

Lets wait and see what the CRM from DBG has to announce tomorrow.
    Who knows, it could be the Aprils Fools joke that everyone is waiting for.
  2. Malicre Journeyman

what does that have to do with me? lol i don't even play on agnarr........
  3. Critt Augur

It's funny the conversations always seem like they are looped when a new server is due it's always the same. I would say just play where you want, for why you want. Chances are if you are a TLP player you are used to rerolling every 6 months to a year anyway, it's part of the excitement. Personally I'd play on a TLP with yearly expansion releases but that would die faster than that gold fish I got at the carnival that one time.
    discordkitty likes this.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Why does everything have to turn into server wars?
  5. TeeEHLpee Augur

where the updates at?! :)
  6. jeskola pheerie

The tears are real! Be glad EQ still exists and get in where you fit in.
  7. Roxxlyy Augur

Livestream next Friday so we can play Coirnav with everyone! Plus giveaways! We'll have details about the new 19th Anniversary game content out early next week. :)
    Risiko and Dragon Jockey like this.
  8. Malicre Journeyman

thats the big update? lol you guys are really grasping at straws to get people to play coirnav.
  9. taliefer Augur

its not roxxxxylllylyllxlx's fault people got all worked up. all she said earlier was thered be an announcement about the launch time today, and there was.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  10. TeeEHLpee Augur

Lmao, so no sweet changes? Stuck with Phinny 2.0 cookie cutter with meh ZEM changes, those sweet unrest doors now locked, and many more FUN updates. GL with the server.
  11. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The dates the 19th Anniversary content begins and ends is the same as 14th through 18th or do you want to withhold the dates until the livestream?
  12. Roxxlyy Augur

New Anniversary content will run from the 16th to mid-May, and legacy content will run from mid-April to mid-May.
  13. Derd Augur

How you treat others, is how you are treated. I play eq and never have a problem.
    Ltldogg likes this.
  14. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

So is it safe to assume Corinav will receive the anniversary experience bonus along with other servers, assuming it goes active on the 16th like last year?
  15. Derd Augur

If the community on the TLP actually worked together to drive those bad apples out maybe you'd have a better community. If everyone banded together and just said no to the item sellers instead of giving in, that would be a huge step. no more Perma camping since nobody bought their stuff. after a few weeks of just standing there with nobody participating I bet they get really bored.
  16. Vashnoob Lorekeeper

Coirnav will be fine from what I've seen. Usual people playing in the major raiding guilds. Krono prices skyrocketing on agnarr which signals to me an exodus and hold for Coirnav.

Always makes me laugh people think the population will be "underwhelming." It launches on a friday lulz its gonna be a clusterfuk

Just look around you get the same posts every server launch, as if the person wasnt around last time.. "whats the best melee dps" "whats the best exp zone" etc
  17. Farore Journeyman

logged on agnarr over the weekend to test out some things and saw 2-3 box groups running around, likely testing their own setups.few of them were called coirmage, coirvone, etc...

coirnav is gonna be fine and likely draw a lot of people back who were gone since early ragefire/lockjaw/phinny days. agnarr is gonna be on life support in a few weeks.
  18. HappyPanda Augur

It will be a stable life support though.
    The kind that has a low but steady population for a niche group of players, just like it was always expected it would.
    Niskin likes this.
  19. Farore Journeyman

yeah i agree with you, guess what i'm saying is that agnarr will likely take a hit to its population just like any server does when a new tlp opens up. but those saying coirnav will be doa this friday need a reality check, early signs look like this server is gonna be phinny 2.0 with the population #s to support it.
  20. Rhodz Augur

Prob drive down to Spokane and visit the dispensaries...
    Not biting again