What's bringing YOU back for Coirnav?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Mar 10, 2018.

1. TeeEHLpee Augur

Farm some KR for next TLP :)
  2. Malicre Journeyman

Same here, first time i WONT be playing.
  3. Sillyfish Elder

Funny, because it's less restrictive than Classic. Faster EXP, no class penalties, content unlocks faster.... Sure, I'd like Agnarr XP on it but oh well, not the end of the world.

But you sound like you just want FV rules so you can buy all your gear.
    potatoface likes this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Or sell all gear?

FV server gonna have no mercy on guild officers. The amount of loot drama will be overwhelming.
  5. slayerofbats Augur

It can't be achieved. You have to pay sub on every box and buy expansions on every box too. And you have to have a unique PC for each box. It is stupid. I know you were being facetious but it is still stupid.
  6. Krimmz The Lizard Journeyman

im coming to coir to stick it to waffle and his bunch of no-life cronies (kronoies).
  7. Misaligned Augur

A group of people I enjoy playing with.
  8. gnomeboss Augur

9. HoodenShuklak Augur

KroNoLifers?
  10. Critt Augur

I can't speak to the later stages of EQ as I quit during OOW but for me there is no other game that fosters community the way EQ does. The graphics were always terrible, the game play could be completely buggy but yet I've never had the same level of fun in any other MMO out there and I've tried them all. For me the TLP's are the only place to experience that again. I was going to avoid this one like I did Agnarr simply because I just did it on phinny not too long ago but what can I say ... Just when i thought I was out; they pull me back in!! PS DBG ST should truly be instanced... just saying =P
    Kaldaur, Risiko and HappyPanda like this.
  11. Silver-Crow Augur

Isn't that how a box team normally works... pay for one subscription and farm enough pp to pay for krono for the other 5 :p
  12. Risiko Augur

Clearly your thread was created in sarcasm to insight arguments (I wonder what that is called) because you are referencing a zone that never had locked doors and slow experience.

I score your attempt as follows:
    Originality: 1 / 5
    Rage: 1 / 5
    Sarcasm: 3 / 5

Overall, you're forum quest rating is a 1.6... Meh.

As for why I am coming back to Coirnav (as if that was your actual intent of this thread), it's pretty simple.

1. I play on all TLP servers because I am a TLP junky
    2. Friends are going to play there
    3. Dragons must die
  13. HappyPanda Augur

He didn't even state that as what will happen. He just said the configuration is currently that.
    The way he said it made it pretty obvious that they just haven't discussed what they plan to do with it yet.
    You may not want to come back if you are coming for 36 weeks of PoP as that is unlikely to actually happen.