If your going to prevent Phinny from progressing through POR just unlock TSS with POR or RIP PHINNY

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Angered, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Angered Augur

Title! If your not going to instance (aoc) all of POR!!

UNLOCK TSS!!!!

It is a simple solution to the problem that is POR..... Just pretend POR was apart of TSS and all will be forgiven... You can add the other AOCS in latter for Cornaiv.

Actually no freeport was for ever ruined! you will not be forgiven! NEVER FORGET #OLDFREEPORT
    ForumBoss, Boze and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

God if only we could skip PoR.
    Darenzor and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  3. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Best solution. Add the circle of whatever clickie onto TSS loot and call it a day.
  4. Leonidas_strong New Member

Skipping LDON would have been nice too but you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find you get what you don't need, courtesy Daybreak!
    discordkitty likes this.
  5. Angered Augur

yayy VT is fixed and old world zones may or may not be getting better or worse exp rates? Did they ever fix necro dots?
  6. taliefer Augur

POR is a much better expansion than dodh. If the two expansion releases were reveresed, people would say the same thing about dodh they do now about por. People just get tired of the level 70 era by the time por rolls around
  7. FluttyMan Elder

No it isn't.
  8. Nolrog Augur

Ask me again in 4-6 weeks, but right now, I'd say that I completely disagree.
  9. Kildire New Member

I am completely on board with this suggestion. It doesn't seem very likely though.
  10. Polekn Augur

My guess is they want to push more people to Coirnav for more experience potions and krono sales. Phinny is not profitable enough for them anymore. The more Phinny suffers the more people Coirnav potentially gets.
  11. Mwapo Augur

I look forward to the socking, personally!
  12. Angered Augur

13. Punchu Augur

I would like to cash in my bundled GoD/Omens IOU for a bundled PoR/TSS please.
  14. Trizek Augur

Best thing out of PoR was the Dain missions.

God I remember spending HOURS in Icewell keep, going into do Dain 1 for 20 minutes, sitting down for 30 waiting for the refresh timer to clear.

Had a really crappy comp I could only really playing up to PoP zones before my comp had a heart attack. Spent all my AA and lvling 65+ time in Dain 1s until I got a actual PC capable of playing games. Good times
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

Completely disagree.
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Wonder what the EXP in those is like these days. I know Monster Missions got a big hit at some point over the years it's hard to keep track of what all got affected and when.
  17. Darchon_Xegony Augur

The only real reason I'd like to do PoR is to actually experience the raids in era as I only did a few of them in era and only went back to do progression one or two times.

If AoCs aren't available and 90% of the guild's on the server won't be able to progress through the expansion, sure skip it and send us to TSS. I'll start grinding the AA bank now I guess.
  18. Boze TLP complaint factory

If other AoC/pick fixes can't be done then I'm totally behind this. Just open PoR now or with next patch then open TSS when PoR was scheduled.
  19. Spaine_Arcane New Member

F this I’m joining wild treasures lol I need lootz
  20. Theka Elder

POR raids are pretty lack luster but i forgot about the dain missions those were pretty fun and auras will be cool. lets just hope the dain missions get flagged for por they didnt come out right when it opened i dont think?